Extabit use iKoruna now

Status
Not open for further replies.
other trusted hosts paying monthly. so no worries to wait for one month......(i hope, problems will vanish in one month)............ I think EXTABIT is the most reliable host in these days.

Last edited:
other trusted hosts paying monthly. so no worries to wait for one month......(i hope, problems will vanish in one month)............ I think EXTABIT is the most reliable host in these days.
yeah, but when all uploaders using extabit they become RG and Paypal start to suspend they acc. pffftt...

As new content not being available on extabit so new buyers will prefer other hosts ... and Host get it success by Uploaders unity which Extabit losing

atm uploaders scattered and still trying to choose perfect filehost..
yes buddy i agree with you...

Last edited:
Before have Paypal, I can got 30-40 sales/months. now with new payment methods, I got 4 sales in 10 days. it very hard to sell premium. where I'm walking ?? :(

i stopped to work with them from the moment when they haved problems with pp (and i'm not the only one). i can't work for nothing. i wait for news...

Last edited:
yes, me too got 24 sales these last 7 days.
sales does not matter. Any one can make good sale. All sales will be useless if we are not going to payed for those. Even big company like "Filesonic" cheated us. :( "Wupload" was the best filehost ever. I get all my pending payment when they close there affiliate account. Now I miss "Wupload" I miss willy. :(

they clearly said what the problem is( not like filesonic). It is enough to trust them. We need to give some more weeks to solve their problems like they told.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back