Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Extabit discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

66 comments

WTF !?
zxc.png

I dont have money for yesterday on payza account, why? I have 77,94 $

You will receive your payment on the next week.
Payouts for previous week done.

Many members don't know Extabit payout for previous week and then say that Extabit scam. Lol
 
You will receive your payment on the next week.
Payouts for previous week done.

Many members don't know Extabit payout for previous week and then say that Extabit scam. Lol

Okay so tell me if the money you collect to Friday will be sent along with the $ 77? or I'll have to wait another week?
 
Santry, I think so. My current balance is $0 and waiting payout is $XXX, they saved our balances and they will pay next week. (I think it is)
 
- this week you receive your payment for previous week
- money this week you'll receive it on the next week
= > min pay: 50$, payment on Friday

Hope you'll understand
 
I have a suggestion

when user clicks "download file with premium account " button on any file , make the default option to 3 month instead of 1 month
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Aditi Ashu
Banned · Joined
616
Messages
113
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom