Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Extabiter fool.

Where did I cry??? I am just inform the new affiliates and new users to stay away from this Extabit scam host!!!
Looks like you are crying for your weekly payments!!! Don't read my comments!!! You are happy with their behaviour.
You are happy that they didn't pay our frozen money!!! So keep support Extabit Scam host. Don't reply to my comments!!!

*And Charles is not a Stupid Kid like you. He is a Real smart Gentleman!!!

Last edited:
yea just cry more like u did till now, i don't care computerbutt :P

antiscam proof:
[slide]http://gyazo.com/6d95849168c656ebd6c658f7b39afd03.png[/slide]
been paid every week since August, only once was frozen.

Last edited:
yea just cry more like u did till now, i don't care computerbutt :P

antiscam proof:
[slide]http://gyazo.com/6d95849168c656ebd6c658f7b39afd03.png[/slide]
been paid every week since August, only once was frozen.
THIS CASHWHORE IS GETTING PAID EVERY WEEK TO PROMOTE EXTABIT SCAM HOST!!:thumbdown::thumbdown:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
I have 1X.XXX $ frozen at extabit, and I'm not crying here like a lil b!tch everyday here :facepalm: . Because I know that calling them scam or whatever doesn't make me get the money.:facepalm:

If you have more than 10 grand in your frozen balance prove it. I don't think any sane person would continue to work with a host that owes you +$10,000 and doesn't wanna pay you...

hndude

dude there affiliates who have more than 15K, listen man, they got a seriuous money from us, me just i have on acc, more than 1.2K what you think is this ok. and even, they don't fixed servers with slow upload issue.

DEAD will not be alive more than 1 month.

Hey Extabiter fool.

Where did I cry??? I am just inform the new affiliates and new users to stay away from this Extabit scam host!!!
Looks like you are crying for your weekly payments!!! Don't read my comments!!! You are happy with their behaviour.
You are happy that they didn't pay our frozen money!!! So keep support Extabit Scam host. Don't reply to my comments!!!

*And Charles is not a Stupid Kid like you. He is a Real smart Gentleman!!!

111rwv.png

I know it's shocking & was a serious issue but still crying for those frozen money hahahahhaha lol lol lol/LMFAO, still??? everyday each and every single moment, I wonder, mods close scam hosts thread instantly, how this thread is still here, I mean now it's growing with spam "Crying" posts everyday, so whats the point to discuss here? Extabit no more, it's past, and let it be lol

If you have more than 10 grand in your frozen balance prove it. I don't think any sane person would continue to work with a host that owes you +$10,000 and doesn't wanna pay you...
hndude

dude there affiliates who have more than 15K, listen man, they got a seriuous money from us, me just i have on acc, more than 1.2K what you think is this ok. and even, they don't fixed servers with slow upload issue.

DEAD will not be alive more than 1 month.

But extabiter said that have 10.000$ frozen money.
But he have only 1 pending payment.

So he made over 10.000 $ for a week ???
Imposible.

extabit never pays each weak, he is 100% pure liar.
True.
I have 5 pending payouts:

2012-11-02 Waiting payout
2012-07-27 Waiting payout
2012-06-30 Waiting payout
2012-06-22 Waiting payout
2012-06-15 Waiting payout

+ some $ in frozen balance
+ payza reversed payment

Why are you crying so much? If you don't want work with them, don't work. Don't come here and cry 5 times a day. Some people still earn XXXX $$ weekly.

The boss of extabit decided not to pay our frozen money,
but still pay new money until all uploader gone then they run away.
What can we do ?

@computerbuddy

at a sudden if extabit pays frozen money r u going to continue??
i hope they paid frozen money for the servers
No. I changed my mind. NEVER with this scammers!!! I can't be a part of a scam again!!!
They have their 50% Frozen money + 100% Rebills + Ads Revenue + 50% New sales to pay the servers!!!

Last edited:
extabiter I catch you in walmart and took your photo

2908759-1264_tn.jpg

please smile, you accept you are a kind of hole that you see
I'm very happy that you accept what you are.
If you want to play with pics,I'm ready for reply. And this is not place
just shut up or I'll do it for other people.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

1.EXTABIT SCAM HOST DIDN'T PAY OUR PAYPAL FROZEN PAYMENTS AS PROMISED!!!

All payouts before 27th July (including 27th July) are frozen.
It will be paid 180 days after paypal limitation. But we'll do our best to send it sooner.

2012-06-15 Waiting Payout

225 Days Gone!!!

Extabit is a Pure Scam with 100% Proof!!!

2.EXTABIT SCAM HOST DIDN'T PAY OUR AVANGATE FROZEN PAYMENTS AS PROMISED!!!

Last week payouts (2012-11-02) will be delayed due to Avangate holdings. We will pay asap when they release holdings.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Exptected delay mostly 45 days.

2012-11-02 Waiting Payout

88 Days Gone!!!

EXTABIT IS A PURE SCAM WITH 100% PROOF!!!

BUT STILL THERE ARE FEW IDIOTS HERE WHICH THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND EXTABIT'S ACTION SCAM OR NOT!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back