Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have problems with leaseweb that's their problem. That's why they get 50% of sales and 50% of rebills. Maybe instead of buying that new mansion they should've saved some money so they can pay off their bills, instead of using affiliate earnings to pay their bills. They made tons and tons of money, if they would have payed us what they owe us they could have made tons and tons more, but they made the choice to screw over their affilaites so many people went elsewhere..

time for uploader to remove all the download link from their account. no download link, no downloader, no downloaader means not one will buy the premium account, the end result is no money for extabit aka Great Thief of 2012/2013....

It's not lost, they haven't got it yet from PP, and they are having trouble with LW, so wait or leave (I don't care ;))
and they are not supporting members via WJ anymore so this discussion is useless. Try support tickets or so, maybe u'll get a reply :)
Yes sure I want to leave this scam host, but with my Frozen money.
I have every right to ask about my Frozen payments.ok.
Understand???
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

they working hard to gain some money. now they have special offer = buy the premium account using their stupid coin..to get that coin in free way, you need to do some homework for them...

Hello.
I try to find some way to contact Extabit staff, but they don't response on emails.
According to my experience, Extabit is maybe a biggest bunch of thieves in file host fields.

my downloader said.

rw
January 18, 2013 at 4:09 pm (Edit)
extabit premium is impossible to join . took money and doesn’twork they don’t respond to many complaints ! Useless!

Mega is coming and Extabit will become history soon :D . No information and choose silence side. I don't know why somebody still use Extabit

Pay the fucking Frozen money and stop cheating sales
5vy3L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back