Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast I'm not from those who are complaining and still uploading on extabit :D

Those who can adjust without previous payment will do work.. No matter how unity propagenda you guys do here... If they did not pay weekly then surely you will see the impact of mass uploaders .. otherwise don't waste your time on making unity comedy here..

Mahaj, You are shouting because you only have few bucks in frozen money. There would be sticked 'sugar cane' in your ass if there would be huge amount like xxxx figure in your frozen balance. And yes this is why you don't give a damn to that money but we do Mahaj. We do! So keep continue with them. We are not counting you in.

yup!that money means a lot to us...the most imp thing is that extabit played with our emotion nd money.we supported them but they pissed on us.when the time came to pay us they ran away!cheaters!

mahaj sorry but i only worked with them 2 weeks for 1 week got payment after that payment freeze and then only i left this host bz they dont damn care abt uploaders . Though i was getting very high sales . But its all abt ur right bz if u always let them take things for granted they will bang ur a** again and again ... Though once u get big money frozen with them then lets see what u do ..... Anyways i not gonna ask u or force u to speak against them as there are many people like u who likes being cheated and never leaarn from mistake . Though these guys shouting over here have right to speak only bz they never had a word from this host after frozen funds and their representative also hide after that .......

i have more than 1K in frozen money how did you talk like that, damn and there are people having more than 5K of frozen money and they already stooped working with them we need explanation extabit team.

when is extabit? is this a support thread for you to thank him here?

i am not going against you only man.

but those who are getting paid for latest earned money keep working for them and that's the big reason why extabit is so fucking arrogant enough to not pay the frozen or even say a word about it.

This thread belong to Extabit
I have full rights to say Thanks in this thread
If anyone have issue so close the eyes
At least Extabit still paying fresh earning amounts & its fine for me.
As far as frozen balance I dont know when it get paid but something is better than nothing.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

They won't pay frozen money as long as uploaders still upload files on their site .

uploaders want to do work with them bcoz they are paying current earnings and other filehost pay very late so as comparsion to other file-hosts Extabit is still best.
I hope they also pay frozen balance soon.

You see that? this is why i wasn't saying anything because nobody is gonna take stands against them. We are not united and belive me we can't get anything. All you are care about your current earning. So go ahead work for them and forget your frozen money but keep in mind that you don't have rights to complaining about your frozen money here because you don't have guts to fight for your rights and hence you (all of you who complain about the frozen money and blah blah) deserve this disgusting and pathetic behavior from extabit.

You deserve not be paid for your frozen balance. And one more thing who knows that when sales ratio would be fine on extabit, they could repeat the same thing so get ready to be busted your ass in the future as well.

- When injustice become the law then resistance becomes duty.

End of discussion from my side.

Last edited:
i have nearly 1.5K frozen money. Truely, 70% of that amount already got through this month earnings. In my opinion, they are still good here not like filesonic. If they stay online, i can earn more. so, i am not thinking about frozen money. but, surely one day i will get paid frozen money also. Good thing here is, they are still online and added long live CC. i need one stable host. That is Extabit for me.

What will happen, if i stop work and worry like all you guys. simply i lost this month earnings.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

you don't have guts to fight for your rights
What you did when filesonic ran away with our money. Seems extabit doing a mistake that they are still online. :)

They went offline and they stopped working. They were not spreading the lame excuses.

Seems extabit doing a mistake that they are still online
Yes they are. Where are those 50% which they were getting when avangate banned them? Couldn't they pay leaseweb to out of those 50% which was their profit? Ha? Lol! Why would they? because they have OUR 50% to pay to leasweb and this is what they are doing.

They have clearly said that Avangate money is going to spend on leasweb bills so get ready to hear the next news that "PayPal funds have been released but we are very sorry to inform you that we have to pay to leaseweb so that we could save from legal actions."

Last edited:
You see that? this is why i wasn't saying anything because nobody is gonna take stands against them. We are not united and belive me we can't get anything. All you are care about your current earning. So go ahead work for them and forget your frozen money but keep in mind that you don't have rights to complaining about your frozen money here because you don't have guts to fight for your rights and hence you (all of you who complain about the frozen money and blah blah) deserve this disgusting and pathetic behavior from extabit.

That right

You deserve not be paid for your frozen balance. And one more thing who knows that when sales ratio would be fine on extabit, they could repeat the same thing so get ready to be busted your ass in the future as well.

- When injustice become the law then resistance becomes duty.

End of discussion from my side.

@arthur you are right this guy not deserve for paid frozen money.they are not uploader.they are ............lol who is happy only some bucks.hehehhe

There could be 2 reason that why people don't stop for the sake of frozen money

1. Paypal earned money locked 6 months ago and new uploaders found Extabit as their primary host. while old uploaders could not adjust them with other kiddies or giant host. (Like Me)
2. Avangate locked earning was one week and again Uploaders want to forget those xxx earned money for the sake of stable and suitable host. (Like Me)

so thats my opinion. I don't argue that you guys don't have rights to blame extabit for Frozen money, Definitely they did wrong and ill not support this action

^ Exactly. The thing is we are not united. I'd stopped working for them but i saw that many of them are still working for them and it is true that EB has still potential to generate some sales. Now either we stop working for them unless they pay or frozen money OR we have no other way left to work for them so that our present shouldn't be suffer any more.

A single guy can't do anything. We (the uploaders) are the army. We rule them (filehost business) not they rule us. This is in our hands whether that company should be run or not. Yes it is true. Many of the filehost companies depends on Uploaders and specially from WJ, they got huge response.

Now we have to decide that whether we want our frozen money or not. If we want our frozen money then i think it is better that we have to boycott Extabit so that they could have some pressure plus their business will also be damage.

& IF YOU CAN NOT

Then i am sorry we have no other way left except working for them because 'unity can bring you the fortune' and believe me we are not united this time. This is why most of the filehost came and they don't bother 'banging our ass' and we'd delighted to see that, feel that.

So choice is in our hands. Boycott them or work for them. Now decision is yours.

My decision:- I want my frozen money and i am willing to boycott Extabit if majority are united.

What are yours?
I am with you. This is not about money. This is about TRUST. They promised us to pay our papal funds after 180 days and avangate funds after 45 days.

I will continue to upload .My paypal account was limited and 197 days pass but still i am unable to withdraw my money .I will give them more time.I will stop uploading when I receive my funds from paypal.

stick to your opinion guys
When you get paid, you get happy. There's different opinion.
It's something else when your not.

Extabit did promise. But uploaders always move on to new one and so on. They will be like it was good once.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back