Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah something wrong with stats. All of a sudden my balance is much lower too, and they are not aggregating statistics right now. Very strange, I'm sure it's a glitch.

Do they maybe have problems with sales via affiliate baners since they integrate new payment option before few days? I don't have any counted, but 100% have at least one.

Last edited:
I know first payout was 50 then 20 minimum payout but I have 30 usd waiting on my account and today its again back on my current account now its 76 now minimum payout 50 for all

If who yet didn't understand, yesterday we saw as Extabit operates and steals our sales. Before it turned out to steal everything from them purely. Yesterday they couldn't hide the theft. The system gave failure and they showed as they steal. It everything their greed. At me yesterday stole $78. My friend lost yesterday $102. How many Extabit stole before, it is possible to guess only. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I think you are right.Extabit steal our sales..And this time they act drama hold our payments and steal our sales like this.Yesterday My lost 40$.Denis please wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back