Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need our Money..
I appreciate what you are in it, but you have to appreciate what we are in it ,,

I need my First Payment, since 1 month I didn't received any payment due to different issus!!
PP ... Limited
AP ... Limited
Then PP ... Limited again!

Please pay to those who didn't receive any money , until now i didn't pay to my RDP !!
Pay WMZ and Bank wire for the uploaders who didn't received their money due to AP issue
What should we do !!!!

Last edited:
5 day no sale:(

There have been many complaints about them not paying out and read this

C&P popperlist

Below sites will not pay you if you are in USA, or upload any of your files from a USA ip, including remote uploads. This information is based on emails and ticket responses I received directly from the websites, not rumor or pots on forums.

depositfiles - will not pay uploaders in USA
turbobit.net, letitbit.net, share-flare.net,
extabit - will not pay uploaders in USA, cannot see stats

One member on my site said they couldnt even buy Premium because PPal will no longer work with Exhabit, ask yourself why,,,,too many complaints maybe?

Muawia said:
Please, i want to know when the rank increase ?
i Began with rank (3.5/1000) Yesterday
Today its decrease to (2.65/1000)
Although i have 2 Premium Sales !!!
So My Rank Must be increase , But When ???
If the rank stay as this , maybe convert it to sales !
*** Why My rank still Decrease ? (2.62/1000) Now

Muawia said:
Originally Posted by Muawia
Its Impossible now 2.26/1000 !!! Why ? its joke or what ?
Please EXTABIT i need explanation .

Muawia said:
Please I Need to know How Rank is Work ? anyone answer me please

I Have 3 Sales today , but rank decrease to (2.00/1000) :facepalm:

Please Extabit Admins, Answer me , its now (1.93/1000) !!!!!!!!!! X-(
--------------------------------------------------
EDIT :

thank U its now ($5.63 per 1000 downloads ) , but its not wrong if Extabit Admins was Answered me :facepalm:

Last edited:
I haven't receive any money from extabit since i began with him i made a lot of sales for him i worked with him from month and worked hard,
Now I don't know continue with him or search on other company ?

You said you have a deal with paypal that you will sell only 1 months acc, but now they block you again?

That seems really unlikely since you had a deal with them. Please provide some more information about why you got limited again and some proof (screenshot). So we can trust you and continue to work with you again. Thanks Extabit team.

guys dont create panic. we all cant do anything except wait. issues coming from paypal not from extabit many people has over 1K$ in their extabit balance but they are silence so follow them please and wait for good news.

I feel sorry for the people using Webmoney, they could have been payed but Extabit decided to scam them not transferring money from Paypal when they still could :facepalm:

My rate today: 30% from sales + $5.63 per 1000 downloads :facepalm:

hello extabit!
because your paypal be limited so it very hard to sell premium account for profitable and My download rate reduced 10$ to 5.63$/1000 :(. so in your case when paypal be limited, you can remove your download rate. If not maybe next time My rate will be 1 or 2$/ 1000 download :(

sorry My english so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back