Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear affiliates!

There won't be any outgoing payouts tomorrow due to new Paypal limitation.

Paypal,Webmoney and Bank Wire payouts will be made right after the end of the account limitation.
Bank Wire can be set up at /partprofile.jsp
Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

But There is no problem with Webmoney.
Your webmoney account is ok.
Then What ??? Describe Please.

Hero of war :- We are not blind here we can read your normal replies so why u keep making as bold + color?

Untill PP get solve , they will not send money in any payment mode.
We need to wait untill it get solve.

Regards

Champ

They have explained several times dear. 99% people buy accounts from PayPal so they need to transfer (or deposit) all money from their PayPal account to Alertpay, BankWire or Webmoney account in order to send payment to all affiliates.

They have explained several times dear. 99% people buy accounts from PayPal so they need to transfer (or deposit) all money from their PayPal account to Alertpay, BankWire or Webmoney account in order to send payment to all affiliates.

Why they not making another paypal account. and transfer money from the main account to alternate account. I mean the total amount they received by premium purchase will be transferred everyday to their alternate pp account. Just an idea to avoid such situation. and its only my opinion.

Last edited:
Why they not making another paypal account. and transfer money from the main account to alternate account. I mean the total amount they received by premium purchase will be transferred everyday to their alternate pp account. Just an idea to avoid such situation. and its only my opinion.

Dear Shufol, They must be having Business Account instead of Personal Account. I didn't use PayPal (But i know their way of working because many of my friends are using) but whenever there is a huge transaction made in accounts, PP get alert and they review account and ask them about the source of the income etc.

And do you think that they would be having a few Dollars Transaction? of course not there would be Billions Dollars Transaction and for that type of transaction you need to create a PROPER BUSINESS ACCOUNT with them and that type of account is not possible again and again as you need to give them all your official details and Extabit or any other Business Pro Company can't change its Basic details every day.

If Extabit creates new account, they will lost all of their money because they will be cheating to PayPal by doing this act and i guess we all could imagine the RESULTS of this act.

I hope it will clear your all points :)

Hero of war :- We are not blind here we can read your normal replies so why u keep making as bold + color?

Untill PP get solve , they will not send money in any payment mode.
We need to wait untill it get solve.

Regards

Champ

Brother the actual situation is that AP suspended... PP limited... but WMZ is ok. So you have to pay with this account. Because there is no option to limit or suspend WMZ...

I know you got PP payment before. But after AP suspended we the users WMZ still waiting for payout. we don't have pocket money to save our pocket.

and it doesn't mean that if you don't get paid today in PP then other users will not get paid.

Hope you understand the situation as a uploader.

thanks...

Sale count freeze, now paypal acc. is limited AGAIN, sad but true they make a lot of money from us from our hard work i can't let that!!!! I WILL STOP FROM WORK !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back