Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear affiliates!

We have received an Alertpay notice.Alertpay have closed our account and disabled cooperation with Extabit;all the money at the account is temporary unavaliable,the payouts are not accepted.

Due to this situation:

-there won't be any AP outgoing payouts;
-previously formed Alertpay payouts will be returned to account balance;
-to get your payout change a payment method to PP or Webmoney;
Can you please tell us why this happen to Extabit? and after this what is your next option ? for all alertpay method uploaders if people dont have paypal and webmoney account how could you send them there money

Regards

Dear affiliates!

We have received an Alertpay notice.Alertpay have closed our account and disabled cooperation with Extabit;all the money at the account is temporary unavaliable,the payouts are not accepted.

Due to this situation:

-there won't be any AP outgoing payouts;
-previously formed Alertpay payouts will be returned to account balance;
-to get your payout change a payment method to PP or Webmoney;

Can you please tell us why this happen to Extabit? and after this what is your next option ? for all alertpay method uploaders if people dont have paypal and webmoney account how could you send them there money

Regards

they should send via bank wire if balance cross over 500$ this is simple method which can make uploaders happy other wise many will shift who have only AP

they should send via bank wire if balance cross over 500$ this is simple method which can make uploaders happy other wise many will shift who have only AP

i know sSKKa i just want to see what EB ll say and one more thing AP work with other and why suspend extabit that's the big question which EB have to answer us let's see what is going on behind the door

@cfs5403,

Kindly change your payment method to PP or WM.We'll pay along with the accumulation of funds.

@nk2join,

Can you please tell us why this happen to Extabit?
Well,the answer for the question "why" is that it's a high risk business.That's all we can say about it.

Last edited:
Hi,

I can't add my blogger blog to "my sites". Blogger converts the meta tag to "<meta content='username-xxxxxxxxx' name='extabit'/>" so it doesn't work. Can you please make this work too?

Thanks.

Jennifer, Many of us do not have the PP or WMZ accounts. The only option we have is "Bank Wire". We trusted on you and we did keep working with you. This is how you pay thanks to us?

Who wants Bank Wire Option? Please click the Like button so that they all could known that we need Bank Wire Payment Mode.

Thank you

Yes its not difficult. I'd received bank payments from various companies such as Gorilaads, Matomedia etc.... But the minimum payout was 300$. They also bear the charges.

Hi Jennifer Gallagher!
Today, I do not have a sale. 2 days ago,normal counts sale. I think the problem count! Please fix!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back