Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are posting only premium links, thats a cheat to free users to earn some money by selling premium links

thats your own work mate, shows how poorly you work at this site, where this site gives others including me mighty worthing

Well you are the one of the noob or I dont know why u made such a silly reply which really doesnot need in this thread you saying that I m selling premiums by forcing then buddy open your blind eyes and look at the option for Pay per sale If u dont understand the meaning of this then please stay away from filehost threads. I m not a leecher aur noob uploader . I m a professional guy .

Bcoz of my uploads ppls love to buy premium accounts of any filehost :) I hope this information is enough from you and back to topic :- Sales count always fine :)

Last edited:
please explain regarding alertpay payment last waiting payment plus into this week payment it's means you will not able to pay this week on alertpay we should wait 1 more week please explain it if there is anything happen with alertpay process regards

Hi admin ,

I am a new user, I cannot views my profile when i click to views my profile( on partner menu) web still on $Partnership page , How can i view my profile and i want to change my plan to PPS 50 and rebill ,Can you change for me ( Check your PM)

Sir Jennifer Gallagher Sir i cant be understand 1 week no sale i m 100% now there is someproblem in my account :( all other sites working fine :( i want to make one request please can u make my account to fix 20 NOw coz fix 20$ Rates always changed :( but on mine fix 20$

and sir also i m wating from 20 days when u payment me on Alertpay ?

Hi admin ,

I am a new user, I cannot views my profile when i click to views my profile( on partner menu) web still on $Partnership page , How can i view my profile and i want to change my plan to PPS 50 and rebill ,Can you change for me ( Check your PM)

^^^

Same thing happening to me, i can't access my partner menu it keeps opening $Partnership page, but there is no banner for partner registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back