Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is here:

You're not able to see your statistics because you're not registered as a partner. Right now we've been temporarily disabled new partner registration in our affiliate program cause we've been faced with a lack of hardware. We're working on the situation now and planned to re-enable the registration asap.
Sorry but in the meantime, the downloads are counted?

@3xupdate,

Delete/Clear fail remote upload only work with status "error". Don't work with status "Отменен"

Will be fixed asap.

@tommyboy,

I've looked through your account,your files appear in the filemanager.
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=1725

@Raven,
But,due to the situation all the payments will be made asap (aprroximately 1-2 weeks)
The first priority is payouts for the affiliates who use PP as a payment method.

Last edited:
@Arthur,

Yes,we'll pay everyone( PP,WM and Alertpay) for the period 10.02-17.02.

Humm but i still have one confusion. let suppose if i have 400$ in my Extabit ATM and i start work again today on it so when I'll get any income from today (9/2) to next Thursday (16/2) (This Thursday to next Thursday because you do not include friday's income in every weekend. The remaining payment includes in the coming weekend. Correct me if i am wrong.) will i get only this weekend income on Friday? or I'll get all my payment including my previous 400$ plus this weekend's earning?

Please clear this point.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back