Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
1) pricing plan «$20 per 1000 downloads» :
We pay for ALL downloads of ANY files of ANY size from ALL countries. The tariff is calculated for each partner. It depends on the traffic quality; i.e. the number of Premium sales in relation to the number of downloads.

2) PM me your extabit email, approximate time upload, few filenames. I'll check

hi denis i have two question
i choose 20$/1000 but never see that
some day 3.X/1000 or 0.43/1000
why?
i upload some 200M file from ftp
but not show my file management
can u check ? thank

regared

thx u reply
down to 0.09/1000 now lol
i think upload more file can't change this rate
because traffic quality & 0 Premium sales
site maybe not for asia

best regards

How much amount sell ​​premium To be 20 $ / 1000 DL.

If only to balance loads XX $ / 1000DL.XX up?

Last edited:
Get 75% from premium sales!

Dear members,
good news for you.

Get 75% from premium sales!

We would like to invite more people to work with our affiliate program, and also to please current partners..
Extabit.com offers 75% revenue share on sales of premium accounts till the end of the month.
Higher rates will apply on EVERY next sale after first 5 are made, by the end of the day.

Join us!

Last edited:
i don't know about that since i have selected the 50% premium sales. It's works for me i have posted my earning & payment proof on previous page :)

massagea: you will receive payment on Friday 2011-04-08. According to my records, you didn't earn miniml payment on last Friday.

Demonkin: tnx, fixed.

Litounettecheri: We are working to enable alertpay for our partners in near future(till end of month).
If you have good trafic, contact me asap, and I will offer non-standart(WM,PP) payment options for you.

I am considering joining several file hostings at the moment to share my content, so my question is for the partners who currently work with extabit. What download speed do usually get your free users from extabit? Are there complaints about low speeds?

I want remind everyone:

We have automatic payouts every week.
The first payout is done once you get the minimal amount of 50$, the minimal payout for the next payments is 15$.

You can check your minimal payment at http://extabit.com/aff.jsp
a828d829f83603f30af263136d39a5b7.png

massagea, sorry for providing wrong info about yours minimal payment in my previous post. You didn't earn first minimal ammount 50$ for receiving first payment. I will manually set 15$ min. payment for you account, so you will receive your payment today.
Sorry for inconvenience.

dantedevil, folders only for private usage. We do not allow sharing folders.

ChrisJeff, up to 75kb/s for free users.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back