Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no extabit please fix all problem asap otherwise everyone frustrated due to daily earning

Please stop fighting Friends be passion

i got 17 sale in last 7 days and last 2 days only 2 sales

Last edited:
We need 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, Lifetime Premiums!!!
Is it possible to add add Webmoney,LibertyReserve and Credit cards to buy Premiums???

Indeed and most true, ppl prefer more options

My PPD rate did not increase even though I had 2 sales yesterday. anyone else having the same problem?

I've got 2 sales too, they increased my rate the next day after 7.00pm (server time)

Last edited:
I bet you will get more sales if you add this EXTABIT , try to give uploaders what they ask for :)

We need 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, Lifetime Premiums!!!
Is it possible to add add Webmoney,LibertyReserve and Credit cards to buy Premiums???

:facepalm:
Extabit, Please DONT show

"Due to servers overload download speed may be slow. Currently working on improving the situation."

On Download Page

make it internal

i think people must know why they're getting slow speed ( think for REBILLS too) ,but this is not a reason for extabit NOT to fix the problems ASAP !

@avinash1234,
i am not able to move files to folder
Use drag&drop technic

@Computerbuddy,
Is it possible to add add Webmoney,LibertyReserve and Credit cards to buy Premiums?
We're concidering to add Credit card for buying premium accounts.

@Dr.Money,
@chiks,

Send me your login,please

@I_am_back,

I've replied your pms,but cannot send it to you because your inbox is full.Please,clear some space to get a reply

Last edited:
Jennifer, drag option is very difficult when moving files to folders with page showing 1 thousand files, and also plz add an option to select all files.

Jennifer Gallagher;1481235@avinash1234,

Use drag&drop technic

Last edited:
what i mean is for free user that doesn't even login, hiding the text "Due to servers overload download speed may be slow. Currently working on improving the situation." for "non registered user / guess" is more wise.

coz basicly unregistered/guess on ALL hosters is the same never known exact speed of "download for free"

Due to servers overload download speed may be slow. Currently working on improving the situation.

Seriously this is what you guys are showing to your customers
who will buy a premium with this msg showing on the top of site

try to change your marketing techniques and add more plans for premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back