Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i am not getting one sale in one day it will be happen but if am not getting sale two days it will be strange. is there anything wrong about sale ???? I started work from 17-02-12

Last edited:
Hi didkosv, nice to see you on here. I posted some advice on your threads on my site and you replied to one and did as I suggested and immediately a member posted and said thanks for my suggestion.

Other Uploaders have asked the question, "How can I get more downloads/hits"? Here is my advice;

1. Check out the threads of the Uploaders on my site that seem to get regular/most hits on their threads.
Members get to know which are the best and using the File Host links that they like, so will always download their links before bothering to open other Uploaders threads. ;)

2. You will see they usually have MULTI links and sometimes show the MULTI icon on their threads.

3. Use the links that they use, but Extabit is not popular with members, they are dreadfully slow.

4. Keep your links alive as long as possible by NOT putting the title of the Movie/TV Show etc, in the links, so they cannot be spotted easily and removed.
That way your links will stay active a very long time and thus more members in the future may download them. Posting the newest stuff first is not necessarily rewarding as too many do that.

5. Research and find Movie & TV Shows that received awards and were popular and post those. I have learnt that those older ones dont have links removed very quickly and are very popular with members and those downloads are ongoing through time.

6. The secure new FTP on my site is open to all my Official Site Uploaders, but other Uploaders can send a pm to my tech Admin BRONZ to get access.

When Uploaders have made hundreds of good threads that is the time I promote them to Official Site Uploaders, and they have auto access to the VIP & Mature sections, to post in there and hence can earn more money.

Always read the UPLOADERS Section, all Uploaders have access to that but members do not, so you can post what you like and discuss these matters with other Uploaders.

Good luck, if you follow my advice you will do well and a few of my Official Site Uploaders were not so good when they started, but I and my staff taught them how to do it correctly and they are doing very well now,,,,$$$ :sun:

I jst joined :D

Remote upload RL To Extabit working fine for me
Ftp upload speed I m getting over 30 mb/s per file
Download speed I m getting over 10+ mb/s per file
sales and rebills both r counting fine as normal.

Your account is premium ? my account is free and upload on my account is slow about 1mb/s and error with z.o.o.m. Download with another premium account not good 1-2mb/s. And sell count not good. Day 5-6 sell but another day 0 sell. Have different bettwen account free and premium??:facepalm:

i got a rebill yesterday ,but now my money is decreased !!!!
PLUS i had NO sale for the last 7 days !!!!!!!maybe this is because i have FREE acc !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back