Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jennifer Gallagher
@Extabit_Denis

Thank you ! Thank you! for the increased information and posts here. You will still see many posts by idiots saying "why site down" and "dislike"

But you see majority of people here understand how upgrades work and will be patient, we just need to know you are still here and still working on getting affiliate registration back

From my last post
We uploaders have been screwed so many times and the easiest way for companies to screw us is to disappear, so let us know you're still around and working on stuff!

Please answer rest of my questions:

3. Announce a date when affiliate applications will be accepted - we understand problems come up and if this is delayed we will accept that but you need to explain reason for any delays
4. If you continue to accept new registrations, sell new premiums and allow uploads you should count any sales and downloads toward future affiliate members - in other words promise new members they will get credit for the work they are doing now if they decide to register as affiliates when that is allowed

Many good reports on ftp upload speed. If I upload now will I get credit for downloads and premium sales that happen now? or only downloads after affiliate program officially reopens?

What is average download speed for premium users?
Free users download speed about ~50kB/s. I know servers are overloaded but how does it affect premium speed?

Does the "30% of sales + up to 10$ per 1000 downloads" Plan include rebills or not as on the partner page it says it does but on the stats page there's no mention of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back