Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no payment :| What 's the matter :-??

Any one receive payment ???

Last edited:
Payments sent at friday as usual.

Demonkin, you receive extra payment(compensation for holded paypal payment) after skype conversation with me.

Paypal release all payments. So I deducted extra payment from your last payment.

brianvuong, you will receive your payment today.

Regards, Denis

2011-06-17 Payments to all accounts that have reached the minimum ($15/$50) have been made.

Extabit.com is allowed at planetsuzy !

All partners with pay plan "50% premium accounts sales and rebills" will receive 80% from sales from domain planet*suzy till end of Jule 2011.

Enjoy!

24-06-2011 Payments to all accounts that have reached the minimum ($15/$50) have been made.

Last edited:
Partners rate regulated and calculated by system.
It depends on the traffic quality; i.e. the number of Premium sales in relation to the number of downloads.

In section "My Files" and "Filemanager" we have added:
  • estimated date of removing file
  • storage space occupied by files
  • ability to create copies of the file (select one file or many via CTRL + Click and click "Copy Files")

In section "Partner Profile" (partner menu -> profile, or http://extabit.com/partprofile.jsp) we have added:
  • opportunity to buy premium account extended for 30 days from partner balance.

In section "Promo" we have added:

I want to remind:
- We pay rebills
- All partners with pay plan "50% premium accounts sales and rebills" will receive 80% from sales from domain planet*suzy till end of Jule 2011.
- "Discount Codes" for partners
- We support remote upload from: fileserve.com hotfile.com oron.com filesonic.com easy-share.com

08/07/2011 Payments to all accounts that have reached the minimum ($15/$50) have been made.

Partners rate regulated and calculated by system.
It depends on the traffic quality; i.e. the number of Premium sales in relation to the number of downloads.

In section "My Files" and "Filemanager" we have added:
  • estimated date of removing file
  • storage space occupied by files
  • ability to create copies of the file (select one file or many via CTRL + Click and click "Copy Files")

In section "Partner Profile" (partner menu -> profile, or http://extabit.com/partprofile.jsp) we have added:
  • opportunity to buy premium account extended for 30 days from partner balance.

In section "Promo" we have added:

I want to remind:
- We pay rebills
- All partners with pay plan "50% premium accounts sales and rebills" will receive 80% from sales from domain planet*suzy till end of Jule 2011.
- "Discount Codes" for partners
- We support remote upload from: fileserve.com hotfile.com oron.com filesonic.com easy-share.com

08/07/2011 Payments to all accounts that have reached the minimum ($15/$50) have been made.

2011-07-15 Payments to all accounts that have reached the minimum ($15/$50) have been made.

Added page with "discount code" info http://extabit.com/bonuslist.jsp

Last edited:
Extabit is a big scammer dont upload

I lost all my earnings with its strange stats

first of all my earnings went up

then daily it came down

I have posted images in my previous thread of earnings going down..dont know that post is alive or dead.

Bright, please describe more detailed your problem.

2011-07-29 Payments to all accounts that have reached the minimum ($15/$50) have been made.

2011-08-05 Payments to all accounts that have reached the minimum ($15/$50) have been made.

Send traffic from planetsuzy! and you will get 80% original sale / 50% rebill till end of August.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back