Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VPS EvoBoxes.org - Unmetered 1Gbit/s VPS's (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

56 comments

masterb56: I haven't tested it, but I'm pretty sure it works.

Ruriko: whats the point? You can run 32 bit apps on a 64bit OS, and the 64 bit one is no more ram or cpu intensive.

Jamiek94: At this time, no, as we use OpenVZ for virtualization.
 
Last edited:
im a evo client
i have been with them for 2 months and services is good support is great on irc and ticket system speeds are really good i would recommend them to anyone :)
 
This is awesome. I paid £25 with another host but only get 250gb space and unmetered shared 100Mbps. I may be want that dedicated 100 Mbps vps.

Do you allow rapidleech ?
 
I've got a friend looking for a 1Gbps slot but everything you have is sold out. Any idea when you will restock so he might be able to buy from you?
 
Just signed up for a 1Gbs Silver NL slot. Looks like they also have Diamond in stock as well. But says that due to demand it may take up to 5 days before you get your slot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

V
Active Member · Joined
76
Messages
27
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom