Shared EU Offshore Hosting | Unmetered space & Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently using shared hosting from someone else(he is on WJ), I want to try your newbie plan coz its cheaper. Can I get one month free? :)

2 MONTHS FREE

Now get 2 months free to transfer from your previous provider with OUT payment

Why transfer? Higher uptime and speed

Get FIRST 2 months free on the Newbie for transferring from your previous provider. You will only pay $1 for verifiation, that is all you need to pay for first 2 months. Only $1 for verificaion. No catch. Decide yourself after 2 months if you will continue or not, no obligation! Yes it is true.

NOTE: This offer is limited to the first few people only. So hurry before your chance goes out.

There is no such thing as this unlimited thing or the unmetred..
If you can prove to me you can offer such a thing then please post it.

I did not ask you to bump with your sig. I can also do the same remember. I can also prove just a simple attack and your server will go down. If you like to challenge please do continue. I did not mean to be harsh friend but you took the lead :) Your post had no meaning but to advertise your signature.

Can someone ban that noob of a bentik, his hosting sucks anyways.

You noob should be banned at first. You tried more than 6 months back when there were several hardware failures at Leaseweb, that is not my fault.

No other provider here has DOS protection here. If you want to take the challenge I can take them down at any time but I do not feel to do so to my mates. I really doubt who is noob.

Most here are just kids. We have government license and registration.

Your wrong it is your fault, i got jack shit to do with Leaseweb. Your the one selling me hosting, maybe get a better SLA with them instead of this shit. Dont get me even started about support, never seen anything like this.

Your wrong it is your fault, i got jack shit to do with Leaseweb. Your the one selling me hosting, maybe get a better SLA with them instead of this shit. Dont get me even started about support, never seen anything like this.

Shut your mouth and make HDs yourself. Seagate manufactures HDs, and failures occur. If you think you make make HDs which don't fail ever, then make it. A particular HD can fail in a week, or may not fail in 1 year also. No one can predict and it has nothing to do with SLA, if you dont know that you are no doubt a "noob".

Yeah make some more excuses, if you dont know how to run a hosting company dont start one. Just admit your a noob, and that your hosting sucks thats all i'm asking for.
Everybody already knows it, i'm just waiting for you to admit it.

Yeah make some more excuses, if you dont know how to run a hosting company dont start one. Just admit your a noob, and that your hosting sucks thats all i'm asking for.
Everybody already knows it, i'm just waiting for you to admit it.

Okay happy? now move out. I know very well you are a noob.

(I have never seen bogus people like you who think HD failure is an excuse.)

You post whatever you like, I am not going to argue on irrelevant and bogus stuff.

Moderators you should delete such posts, flaming in this thread (and all other hosting related i would say) is not normal at all and its getting worse every day.

Moderators you should delete such posts, flaming in this thread (and all other hosting related i would say) is not normal at all and its getting worse every day.

This is pretty related, people should know they are shit. Theres even a special website for, i dont know one satisfied customer. Bentink and his support team, are just bunch of people that dont know how to run a company. Every server of them fails several times a day, i had a VPS there a few months ago corrupt images, incorrect ram size etc etc. And you think they should remove my post, you probably are one of them aint ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back