Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buying established warez forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to buy an established warez forum with stable income.
Pm me with your offers.

Note - Please don't PM me saying buy my forum for $200, because thats not what i am looking for. I would suggest you to refer to word "established" in your dictionary.

Thanks.
 

18 comments

Note - Please don't PM me saying buy my forum for $200, because thats not what i am looking for. I would suggest you to refer to word "established" in your dictionary.

Thanks.

Do you guys actually read what we said..... "Established" How are you selling a site for $20 is Established :|?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeak
wrzdown.net dle website with
search cloud module for only 20$
i m giveing you 20$ for your web or domain name can you trasfer that to me

yes sure

payment by paypal
 
PlatinumW.org
5* at almost all DDL's

from ads 0.50-3 dollars / day
If you upload a lot you will earn like crazy, I've earned $10 in 3 days xD

Post your offer ;)
 
yeah i remember a thread sometime back selling platinumw but i think he didnt get a good offer so thats why he is still selling i think:)
 
Well, the point isn't to sell it, well I don't want to sell it but I don't have time to run it anymore - and if I get a nice offer I'll have to sell it :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Banned · Joined
241
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom