Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Other Encoding RPD needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm looking for a good RDP account that allow encoding and porn ( non child of course ) and accept alertpay payments

Prices can be negotiable

I really need that guys asap
 

11 comments

I know that mate but I honestly till now didn't get a good RDP

I need users that already tried a certain RPD and are content with it to reccomend it to me

Or providers with good server specs that con provide me their offers
 
I can't afford to buy a dedi server with good specs for encoding.

That's why I need a RPD account.

If you know any company that provides dedi servers with good specs ( for encoding ) and max price of 40 $ tell me plz
 
vps is :facepalm: for encoding and so is any avg dedicated server

Encoding needs CPU not Ram and atleast 8 cores for smooth encoding

Least config CPU you would want is x3440 i7 or E3 as they can have 8 Threads with 4 dedicated cores
 
Just go for BuyRDP.com encoding servers, i got 7 slots on that for past 6+ months, none of them has any issues, check the 10Gbps range , its quite awesome.
And my clients love that one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
Active Member · Joined
84
Messages
15
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom