Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

EasyBytez Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to EasyBytez here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

619 comments

I have this messagge from yesterday.


We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.
 
Free User.
I bought a premium account by converting the money earned, but it gave me another account. I dare not not used for fear of multiple accounts. You think I need to buy a premium account to get paid? or Iwill be paid?


i think u selected another option "Create new 30 days account for 8$" . free users file storage is only 10 days . . no need to buy premium for payment . they r paying free users also
 
I don't know, paypal review the payment.. Fucking paypal!! I hope stay cleared tomorrow :facepalm:

S... H... just sent you money with PayPal. To help protect you, we're reviewing this payment.

The Payment Review may take up to 24 hours. When we've completed the review, we'll either clear or cancel the payment. If the payment clears: You may proceed to process the order. To know if your item is covered, check the 'Seller Protection' section of the 'Transaction Details' page and ensure that it states 'Eligible'.

You shouldn't provide the item or service purchased until we let you know that the payment has cleared. We'll send you an email when we complete the review or you can check the Transaction History tab of your PayPal account.

EasyBytez.com is a Verified Customer


I'm a verified too, account premier :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
750
Messages
1,112
Reactions
93
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom