Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

EasyBytez Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to EasyBytez here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

619 comments

you are wrong, 10 days:

Code:
We do mass payments with paypal, therefore we wait until a certain  amount of payouts is reached, then the payouts will be send. Usually it  should not take longer than 10 days.
:))

hello me got the payment with in 5 days . i didnot said about their payment rules :D
 
Free User.
I bought a premium account by converting the money earned, but it gave me another account. I dare not not used for fear of multiple accounts. You think I need to buy a premium account to get paid? or Iwill be paid?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
750
Messages
1,112
Reactions
93
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom