Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quota counts with a sliding window for 7 days.

each day system check your traffic on previous 6 days and gets how much traffic you can use today.

we do not reset quota each monday or any other day.

Hi,
I paid for the premium last thursday, because I see that the download limit for the premium account was unlimited. Last sunday my account was suspended and I didn't know why. I didn't received any message, and on the web site, I didn't see any reason for the suspension. Now I found that there is a limit. I think that is not good to find this limit in this forum that is not linked in any way with the ES. What do you think about?

Thanks
Alobynous

Hi,
I paid for the premium last thursday, because I see that the download limit for the premium account was unlimited. Last sunday my account was suspended and I didn't know why. I didn't received any message, and on the web site, I didn't see any reason for the suspension. Now I found that there is a limit. I think that is not good to find this limit in this forum that is not linked in any way with the ES. What do you think about?

Thanks
Alobynous

You are the 1000th victim. That limit will not be put anywhere where it can be easily seen. It is well hidden in the TOS like I mentioned few months ago.

2 Alobynous

We have this limits explaned in TOS. Anyway, every FH has limits, one way or another. What is your login on Easy-Share? i`ll check your limits.

2 marky

did you check copy database?

2 lawina

in process. 20 min plz :-)

Hi ES.

I don't find anything in the TOS. Could you show me where exactly is explained?
You are right, every FH has limits, but they are well explained on the page before buying the premium account. Instead, on the ES website I don't find this limit, but I find a lot of "unilimited", "faster", "no limits" terms related to download.

My login is the same that I have here: Alobynous.

Thanks
Alobynous

hello Easy-share...am a customer of yours from past a long time back :)

my program is revshare but i cant payout :(

anyways am here to resell premiums ..

10 easy-share premiums ( 1 month each ) Available at cheap rates as low as 5 $$ per acc

still This file will be available soon :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

NO compensation as promise :facepalm:

Bye Bye easy-share , other file hosts enaf :P

Hi ES.

I don't find anything in the TOS. Could you show me where exactly is explained?
You are right, every FH has limits, but they are well explained on the page before buying the premium account. Instead, on the ES website I don't find this limit, but I find a lot of "unilimited", "faster", "no limits" terms related to download.

My login is the same that I have here: Alobynous.

Thanks
Alobynous

After rereading there TOS it does seem the message of the limit has been removed. But limits are still there obviously. Thats just wrong.

OK!!!! u say u are looking for best way to resolve this situation. but it already 2 weeks pasted. will u recover the lost on the % ?
$1,001 - $5,000 = 6% bonus
i earn over $2000 this month, but now i only got 2% on it. will i get the 4% later? if no, can u change your site, because everyone think that they will earn 6% bonus after over $1000.

also, where is the rebill ? easy-share courts rebill . but how can i check it is rebill? please answer my question.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

2 avotaku

i do not avoid your question. we found the reason : bonus recalculated ones per month.

i`m looking for best way to resolve this situation now

please, stop posting big letters in our thread - no questions are lost, i remember everything.

2 Alobynous

i`ll check your issue and PM you.

2 lawina

dont panic, there will be compensation as soon as everything will become stable

2 algon

you`re right. it`s mistake of our content team. I`ll fix it

2 dinkO14

this means some of your customer made a refund.

2 avotaku

we count bonus at the beginning of the month. Check previous stats, you`ll see that your bonus recounts at the 1.08. Check your bonus tommorow - you`ll see.

we do not separate rebills now - they goes with all sales. Maybe it`s wrong and we should make separate colum for rebills.

2 Alobynous

i`ll check your issue and PM you.

2 lawina

dont panic, there will be compensation as soon as everything will become stable

2 algon

you`re right. it`s mistake of our content team. I`ll fix it

2 dinkO14

this means some of your customer made a refund.

2 avotaku

we count bonus at the beginning of the month. Check previous stats, you`ll see that your bonus recounts at the 1.08. Check your bonus tommorow - you`ll see.

we do not separate rebills now - they goes with all sales. Maybe it`s wrong and we should make separate colum for rebills.

636656-V2M6WVF.jpg

i get 2% also. why????

2 hime

done

2 proposter

i understand you can be upset with our recent tech problems, but it`s not a reason to come here and post angry things. Our sales rates are good, they mostly depends on content and site you`re posting to. And as for rebills - it`s simply not true

2 avotaku

fixed. and we recalculate 01.09 also

15651a2e663f04f7afa3e446ea093053.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back