Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Crocko

Any problem here? You've changed my plan to PPS yesterday without my request.

Please change my plan to PPD.
My account ID is 5344266

please!!!

Just received an email from someone who claims to be from Crocko (strange, uses gmail adress, calls himself sharemarr - the same name as a guy who defended ES over here) that I have too many files online

Anyone else or knows this guy ?

Code:
Attention : too much files uploaded
Hello! We notice that you have lot`s of files uploaded. They are consuming very much disc space, while number of sales is very small. Please, contact administration ASAP regarding this issue. You may contact our managers directly: e-mail : sharemarr@gmail.com skype : easyshare100

i think that i got the same Messenger!!!:facepalm:
i have 1.6TB files , and 1.6TBis too much space for Crocko.com!!!:facepalm:

Yep, that's the same !

If you check that skype adress. it's from "Dimitry" living in Cyprus.

I know they start doing crazy lately and seem to be in financial problems , but using gmail from Cyprus ????

And of course, if it is fake, how can they have our private email addresses ? Someone hacked Crocko ?

Just a pity that ES is dissapeared :facepalm:

Unfortunately, it's not a scam, on my request for "proof" they copied the message to my dahsboard.

Already replied them I don't like the idea, and also asked if they can send us ES back.

Last edited:
Just a question if you don't mind posting it here : what are your average earnings which they find so terrible low ?

I just started my blog 2 months ago, so still completely unknown, and I made over 120 usd the last 30 days. Rebills will start soon I hope

show you the pic!!!
and i don't want to leave, if they change !:(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i9rJfPhsk2C3D.png

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2wZ63Ht5.png

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
This looks pretty good to me, don't understand what they expect from us ;-(

Just had a look at my filemanager to see if it is possible to delete some old backup files and I realized it is not possible because of the mistakes of ES

- remember the big hard disk crash they had in September ? I lost hundreds of files, almost all parts of split archives. This means that I had to upload a complete movie, just because part one of five was deleted, so meaning that part 2-5 + the backup of the original movie are still there, completely useless now but consuming a lot of space. Unfortunately, I see no way how to trace these files

- the old ES backup files were copied to the root of Crocko. Hard to see which ones you posted on forums, so you have no idea which one can be deleted. Crazy enough, people even downloaded my backup files ;-(

i dont't copy any files, all the files are original !
and i don't use other as mirror. so i belive i can get more sale and rebill !

if i can't upload to ES, i will move to other host!:'(
but 1.6TB files .......

I stopped using crocko now,

they dont seem know the concept of "backups" and treat those files as "unused files" coz it got no sales , anyway, it was nice to work with you guys, I know I earn only 20-30 per week from you guys, but it was quiet steady, and you guys always pay on time.

Thanks a lot and bye.

Why my plan is changed from PPD to PPS ?
can anyone explain to me ?

Switch me back on PPD
My Accound Id : 5334072

Weird, how plans are changed automatically

tanx.

Last edited:
as have mentioned previously guys, they change your plan because you guys dont have enough sales :facepalm:

that is one from many reason I am leaving crocko
too bad, I have been using them since 2009 too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back