Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! my site generate a sale but doesn't count on Revenue Share / Daily Report and main page account total balance.What was the problem?

I will remove my site on mysites page.

Edit: Lately counted.Sorry for the agitated behavior...

Last edited:
I think you won't have any replay about that...many times I asked it...but nothing...I mean ok I count 1 ip every 24 hours,ok...but why?!is not fair,what is the difference between preium and free user in this way?! <_<

i think that they did not count 1ip every 24 hours....

i think easy-share is counted premium sales revenue lately.On 21 april i got another 1 month sale but still not counted total revenue share.

Hey Easy-Share,

So, if I understand your plan correctly:

- I get 55% of all sales + Site owner program new (5%) + volume bonus (0%-10%). So I can get up to 70% for the sales I made in the month? (Minimum 60% if I own a website)

- I get 55% of all rebills? Or 65%?

Plus I Get another 20% from earnings of my referral accounts.

Thanks!

i just start upload but why my files get deleted, i even dont share my files???

Please PM me some examples of deleted files.

Hey Easy-Share,

So, if I understand your plan correctly:

- I get 55% of all sales + Site owner program new (5%) + volume bonus (0%-10%). So I can get up to 70% for the sales I made in the month? (Minimum 60% if I own a website)

- I get 55% of all rebills? Or 65%?

Plus I Get another 20% from earnings of my referral accounts.

Thanks!

- correct. you get up to 70% from sales.
- you can get up to 70% from rebills as well (same rules)
- correct. 20% from referrals

i can't upload full parts of rar file.I get wrong file size error for some remote uploaded parts...

Pm me your account id and file information.

Hello. All files I have uploaded today aren't counted download?

We are working on this issue.

how to move/make folder in other folder?
and what is the maximum filesize to upload from ftp/remote? do premium members have 1 gb limit on remoting/ftp?
thanks

how to move/make folder in other folder?
and what is the maximum filesize to upload from ftp/remote? do premium members have 1 gb limit on remoting/ftp?
thanks

maximum filesize for upload is 1gb. Very low size for premium sale.I'm waiting to increase the maximum file size...

i see,no biggie
i would buy myself,as a uploader,premium only if you would offer to keep my file as long as i have premium,i dont like the 250 GB of the non active files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back