Easy-Share.com - Up to $20 per 1000 downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
who knows how to use the clone copy function?
i see the back at the copy database. but how can i copy it again?
also easy-share please check for me.
my id is avotaku
02-08-2011 0
5 59.750 57% 34.058 USD$301 - $1,000 = 4% bonus
i think my bonus should be 59%. i am over $300 already . please check for me

Oh crap.

I registered and then noticed that my username was spelled wrong. Luckily there is a delete account button. It says it deletes all user info from the site, so I decided to start over. But when I go back to register again, it says my email is already in use.

Does it take time to clear out the personal info or is the personal info not really getting deleted?

i'm a free user..

how much i can upload a day?
pls explain the limit ...

and how we can remove it...
+ how much time between downloads?... free user sure...

SCAMMERS - Be Aware

I think they are scammers and did not link with easy-share, just pretend to get old easy-share customers.

many time i request to change my program but even they did not reply my queries. last time i posted my problem here but the official supporter not even reply here after one week of posting.

Meanwhile i opened new crocko account new program is program4 but after one week of uploading they did not give me counted download earnings.

one of my friend who have been using last two years have also complaints about it.

I think they are cheating with PPD users because they are burden on it.
They are promoting only PPS and those who are beneficial for crocko.

I think they are scammers and did not link with easy-share, just pretend to get old easy-share customers.

many time i request to change my program but even they did not reply my queries. last time i posted my problem here but the official supporter not even reply here after one week of posting.

Meanwhile i opened new crocko account new program is program4 but after one week of uploading they did not give me counted download earnings.

one of my friend who have been using last two years have also complaints about it.

I think they are cheating with PPD users because they are burden on it.
They are promoting only PPS and those who are beneficial for crocko.

Yes they support PPS program,
That's nothing wrong

BUT

They didn't say anything about PPD program that you will be switched automatically to PPS,
That it's sxxxs...

I get all ma' money from them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back