Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr duck when you expect payment on alertpay or can iget my payment on .libertyreserve or webmoney because i need the money i didnot received it since 37 days

please replay me can iget my payment on .libertyreserve or webmoney or Moneybookers. or not or can you pay on libertyreserve to

any one have more than 100 dollar in his account and didnot received till now like me as you were paid

before

Last edited:
Just look on the last 5 page's few user posted that they received their payments on paypal, only with the alertpay payouts we get some problems which we work on.

Could you send me some example links via pm?

any excepted time frame which u can provide us or alertpay has provided u when they will sought out ur problems...

Hello Duck and everybody in this forum , i was checking the topic and i saw that some people say that they did not get pay and they are waiting payment via Alertpay for 36 days , i will reach the minimum payout soon and i begin think how i will get money , wait is not a problem , but the problem of alertpay will be resolved or no and if will be resolved how many time need wait , so please Duck , the problem of alertpay need long time to be resolved?

Thanks for all duck , i got many payment from your great site and hope we will continu work on it :)

Hello Duck and everybody in this forum , i was checking the topic and i saw that some people say that they did not get pay and they are waiting payment via Alertpay for 36 days , i will reach the minimum payout soon and i begin think how i will get money , wait is not a problem , but the problem of alertpay will be resolved or no and if will be resolved how many time need wait , so please Duck , the problem of alertpay need long time to be resolved?

Thanks for all duck , i got many payment from your great site and hope we will continu work on it :)

The problem is just that it take long time till our money get transferred to alertpay, we always paid via alertpay but it take more time then paypal, we're working on a solution for that and hope that we can payout faster via alertpay soon.

The problem is just that it take long time till our money get transferred to alertpay, we always paid via alertpay but it take more time then paypal, we're working on a solution for that and hope that we can payout faster via alertpay soon.

Thanks Duck , you are symapthic person , and believe me , Duckload is number 1 for me , i work on your site and i will continu , thank you very much :)

hello duckload! if i change my payout address to paypal then i will get my current payment which i have in balance.. but wt about my last payout which has been deducted from my acc balance and the payout is still not reached to alertpay.. it means that payout is in air! what about that payment can u make that payment to paypal also???

And what about Paypal monday payout? :) It's weekly payout right? Because the last one was on last Friday, and i'm thinking: Will we should get another one this week? Thank's duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back