Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DUCKLOAD! YOU ARE THE BEST!
**Sorry caps.

:)

Too all guys:

Tomorrow we release the new Landingpage for waiting-time, streaming and downloading.

It includes following:

1. No Popups
2. No Layer
3. No Banner

4. 2.000 kb/s maximum available speed for free-user
5. 120 seconds wait-time before download starts ( it's necessary for huge files and make the user buy premium ) - It's only for the download, streaming is 10 seconds wait-time.
6. Maximum download-size 15.000 MB
7. After the download have been done wait-time 10 minutes before the user starts the next download.
8. Resume aborted downloads is not anymore possible.
9. NO CAPTCHA ( AMAZING !!!! EVERYONE HAVE CAPTCHA WE DON'T !!!! )
10. No support for any download-clients like JDownloader.

Premium:

Everything unlimit and as much speed as possible.

Hope you like this if you remember we discussed this restrictions with 120 seconds here in the WJunction forum and we did all changes exactly like you want.

Amazing :D i can say only GREAT !

Too all guys:

Tomorrow we release the new Landingpage for waiting-time, streaming and downloading.

It includes following:

1. No Popups
2. No Layer
3. No Banner

4. 2.000 kb/s maximum available speed for free-user
5. 120 seconds wait-time before download starts ( it's necessary for huge files and make the user buy premium ) - It's only for the download, streaming is 10 seconds wait-time.
6. Maximum download-size 15.000 MB
7. After the download have been done wait-time 10 minutes before the user starts the next download.
8. Resume aborted downloads is not anymore possible.
9. NO CAPTCHA ( AMAZING !!!! EVERYONE HAVE CAPTCHA WE DON'T !!!! )
10. No support for any download-clients like JDownloader.

Premium:

Everything unlimit and as much speed as possible.

Hope you like this if you remember we discussed this restrictions with 120 seconds here in the WJunction forum and we did all changes exactly like you want.

nice duck. what's next? remove ranking system ?=)

Hi, duckload
I am very newbies uploader

I have some idea, stats tracking
Can you add feature stats tracking downloader for uploder ?
(other file sharing not have this feature)

may be add external stats system to uploader can use for know downloader from what blog or what forum post file

I think this is very useful stat information for uploader can work more
if I know where forum I have a lot downloader download my file I can work more for that forum and how many click I got

I don't know this is good idea or not , just idea
Thank

@ Duckload

Mure bug reports for video converting/embedding, heres hoping you respond this time :P ....

Video Bugs
- Streaming is very very slow for many countries. USA, premium, and getting 50-150 kb/s for myself. my friends across the globe report much the same except in/around europe. I sincerely hope you can provide good streaming speeds for premium before promising 2000 kb/s to free users :(

- Download managers such as IDM can catch the streams from both flash/divx and download with unlimited speeds, and many threads ... can even resume download. (i tested using 16 threads and got 1.8 mb/s as free user! the same .mp4 stream loaded through flash at 75 kb/s on premium.....)

- mkv files with chapters convert fine, but refuse to stream through flash. seems the output .mp4 retains the chapters file and renders the stream ....unstreamable (hxxp://matroska.org/technical/specs/chapters/index.html)

- Your converting system cannot convert FAAC audio , produces Status Report "No audio or no video" (hxxp://http://www.audiocoding.com/faac.html)

And a suggestion :
Add two quality settings or resolutions for Flash to encourage more towards premium.
360p low quality for non-premium uploaders / watchers
480p, 576p, or 720p high quality for premium uploaders / watchers :)
I understand theres the DivX option for "Original File" being offered as incentive but let me stress:
!! over 50% of all users will NOT use divx for high quality mkv/mp4 due to 3rd party install, or simply cant get it to work! check divx beta headquarters for the massive bugreports !!

Any more info you need i'll be more than happy to provide. I want to help make Duckload the premiere streaming solution for filehosting needs! Beat Megavideo to the dust please :P Thanks in advance for any response.

Thanks for feedback.

We can't guarantee 2000kb/s but we have no limit on this.

Also we can't add more then 360p now. OUR GOAL were to be much better then megavideo in quality and we did this.

We take care after we fixed the problems at the moment + the new landingpages.

I like all the new changes, very good work. But how about adding download manager support for premium users? Dont they deserve this cause they paid for your service.

CloudShadow: I respect it when maximum filesize is 400mb because it's annoying to click 40 files... But we offer 15 GB in one file. So, no they don't deserve.

Well. Today we fix the problem of broken downloads, so there's no reason why a download should stop if you don't close the browser by yourself :).

If you want resume-downloads, then buy a premium-access.

The thing is not many people will upload complete iso and single link movies they divide the files so that their earnings can be maximum. Another thing, most people will mirror their links to duckload and not exclusively upload there.

Yes you support 15GB, and megashares supports 10GB while Hotfile supports 100GB, both of them allow download managers and Megashares is a very popular host.

Premium users, who have paid for your service deserve to get the full benefit of their account and denying them a basic feature link download manager support is kinda bad.

@ Duckload,, The ads still work check this pic

56844556.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back