Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been over 2 hours that 2 uploads of mine via ftp are not surpassing 150kb upload speed.Usually it is 400-600kb but today is pretty slow.
I am on an usa server.

Please fix the hxxp://duckload.com/play/*** landing page so free users dont think their downloading a file instead of being sent to a streaming video :P

Change text from "Normal/Premium Download" to "Normal/Premium Stream" and replace the green Download arrow with perhaps a green Play button. Would help everyone involved!

Thanks for the continued effort into streaming video! Converting MKV > MP4 works just fine now with only the occasional "Status Report : Critical error 699"

Edit : Could you also add the converted/original video's Embed code to the link types at bottom? e.g. [ Download Link | Streaming Link | Embed Link --- Short Links ]

Please fix the hxxp://duckload.com/play/*** landing page so free users dont think their downloading a file instead of being sent to a streaming video :P

Change text from "Normal/Premium Download" to "Normal/Premium Stream" and replace the green Download arrow with perhaps a green Play button. Would help everyone involved!

Thanks for the continued effort into streaming video! Converting MKV > MP4 works just fine now with only the occasional "Status Report : Critical error 699"

Edit : Could you also add the converted/original video's Embed code to the link types at bottom? e.g. [ Download Link | Streaming Link | Embed Link --- Short Links ]

At the moment we're creating new landing pages.

We'll think about the last idea and maybe we'll add it.

Thanks, embedding is a big thing these days and currently only way to get embed links is to visit the /play/ page, click through, click play button, click embed icon, copy paste. Way too much work if you are dealing with mass links.

Thanks for your updates!

I have sale 2 Premium account via my Premium notification link in yesterday, but now

pfeil_small.png
Notified Premium accesses this month: 0 units
pfeil_small.png
Notified Premium accesses last month: 0 units
pfeil_small.png
Average notification value: ~$0.00

What happen ? :|

PA-HD said:
Duckload said:
Dear PA-HD,

Could you send us your referral link please.

Sincerely,
DuckLoad.com

My Referral Link: http://www.duckload.com/ref/b5fc2649338f5a685783fad5c98d275d/Members/Register
or http://j.mp/fm3YgB
My Duckload ID: 179139

:)

I think Duckload's Premium Notification Link System maybe Error !!! :(

Can you check "Premium Notification Link" in other account work good ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back