Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streaming Suggestion

Alright. A couple of years back I made huge money from MegaVideo as I uploaded popular material to it, and was able to receive a huge count of visitors from several websites where I can post MegaVideo embed links.
I want to be able to make the same kind a money with DuckLoad, but the current streaming system limits our opportunities of receiving views as you can't embed the movies you've uploaded, you'll have to LINK to DuckLoad page which helds the movie. This is a huge mistake in my opinion. TV show sites won't allow DuckLoad videos as long as you can't watch them directly, but rather have to visit the DuckLoad page and wait before you can watch.

Please reconsider your current system.

Hi Duckload writes:
You DO NOT have any Active Partnerships at Present.
Some people were registered to me! And there is no indication anywhere!
What is wrong?

Streaming Suggestion

Alright. A couple of years back I made huge money from MegaVideo as I uploaded popular material to it, and was able to receive a huge count of visitors from several websites where I can post MegaVideo embed links.
I want to be able to make the same kind a money with DuckLoad, but the current streaming system limits our opportunities of receiving views as you can't embed the movies you've uploaded, you'll have to LINK to DuckLoad page which helds the movie. This is a huge mistake in my opinion. TV show sites won't allow DuckLoad videos as long as you can't watch them directly, but rather have to visit the DuckLoad page and wait before you can watch.

Please reconsider your current system.

You are totally right.

We gonna change it in january before is not possible, sorry for this.

Hi Duckload writes:
You DO NOT have any Active Partnerships at Present.
Some people were registered to me! And there is no indication anywhere!
What is wrong?

We check it.

hello

I have my account with my neteller Duckload as wallet to pay, but have not received my payment on Monday.

Duckload my ID: 155567

sorry for my bad English

hmm thast great i will be using ur service if theres really no limit
and u use MD5 if links go down i mean i can makes copies of files ?

hmm thast great i will be using ur service if theres really no limit
and u use MD5 if links go down i mean i can makes copies of files ?

Yeha, just make a copy of file with DL2DL. Actually we don't have a function to make direct copy but we will add this tomorrow to make a copy by click the file in dropdown menu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back