Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
why i didn't recieved my payment yesterday? My current balance is 32$:'(
Please pay for me! My User ID: 169176

Hi Duckload,

my id: (User ID: 148632)

I got a delay from duckload? Because, i got payout ( last payout : 11.22.2010 ) and now i have 88$, the new payment date always changing, and i dont get a money:( why?

i didn't receive a payment

Why ??

ID: 163532

Which payment methods did you use?

One suggestion i have to give is to properly translate the website first. There are many parts of the website that are in germen and kinda hard to understand for new users

I have sale 2 Premium account via my Premium notification link in yesterday, but now

pfeil_small.png
Notified Premium accesses this month: 0 units
pfeil_small.png
Notified Premium accesses last month: 0 units
pfeil_small.png
Average notification value: ~$0.00

What happen ? :|

PA-HD said:
Duckload said:
Dear PA-HD,

Could you send us your referral link please.

Sincerely,
DuckLoad.com

My Referral Link: http://www.duckload.com/ref/b5fc2649338f5a685783fad5c98d275d/Members/Register

My Duckload ID: 179139

:)

Did you check problem ? :)

No he is not,he is asking for cents.

@Duck You tested in France and i know its great there,but in an usa server is really slow.
I am getting like 500kb upload speed.

Hello guys.

The payment is done @paypal.

I feel a bit akward but i hope tomorrow we make the moneybookers payment. It's a fuck..., we are full verified but it's not working how we want with the deposit. Sorry for this.

We still get few problems with the other services and try to solve them as fast as possible.

@Duckload

I have a suggestion, remove those payment processors that have some issues currently. It really isn't a show off race. Just keep paypal and write under it that more options are coming soon.

This way you will save a lot of time answering questions.

When all the new processors are done, only then add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back