Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i mean now, download not counting, talking about Rated downloads... Something happens.... Counting only clicks, there might be system error.. :< yesterday were everything perfect!

Guys we really want to satisfie you, all wishes... But it's not possible that fast. We started this thread here in november and you see we have now about 133 pages here, it's a hard way to get all wishes. Tomorrow starts the race we need to prepare.

Guys we really want to satisfie you, all wishes... But it's not possible that fast. We started this thread here in november and you see we have now about 133 pages here, it's a hard way to get all wishes. Tomorrow starts the race we need to prepare.
I forgot about race can't wait =)

I'm satisfied with Duckload, but now we just want to fix some bug and increase speed download. I think Duckload will be the most popular host in the world :D

Got my second payment ..

But duckload ranking is worser than hotfile .In hotfile i will be at gold/platinum atleast 3 day a week and mostly silver

Most of of my files are 350MB tvshows .But still uploader rank is bronze

Every oe has this problem or only me??

@msplash9
i rank is very poor too, i up 1.36 gb and dont up my rank.

@mygodlx
i got 1.4 mb/s using free account with internet download manager.

The plan was to release the new ranking system today but we do this on tuesday / wednesday. Tomorrow we release clearly race statistic this was more important.

Don't forget tomorrow start race !

Dear Mr. Duck, how could you do, call my downloads and more practical to download less, because a single IP 24 hours count only 1 download. Today, I knowX-(,Important is that the page can not see.As for the damn ads, I do not want to say<_<

hey mr duckload iam very very sad because u arent replay for me
when iam want to join to race i write my name in duckload and i forget
42649195.jpg

i want u to fix it

Duckload name: doollaasd
Duckload ID: 160157
Wjunction name: doolla

plllllllllllllllllllz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back