Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, say you run a blog.. and have 10.000 visitors a day.

Combined they make 3000 downloads (as not every visitor downloads)

Fileserve 1000
Filesonic 1000
Hotfile 1000

Then you add Duckload, and it'll become

Fileserve 800
Filesonic 800
Hotfile 800
Duckload 400

Overall loss, but more traffic usage.
Cause Duckload will 'steal' downloads from the other ones, cause they do count all IP's

this filehost is great! as a free user you can download as many files as you want. i don't need to wait 30minutes to download the next file. :)

Your earnings are good so far ?

The first WJunction users are going to get the next status -> silver :)

Is rapidleech working fine for you guys ?

yes mate ..Rapidleech plugin working fine .I just ordered a Eu server for rapidleech upload

And what u meanby silver status?? How to get it?

sir igot some complains that they cant download the file after they type the captcha..there is one that after he put the words to the captcha,he was redirected to the front page..i try but nothing is wrong with mine..

why is it?

this filehost is great! as a free user you can download as many files as you want. i don't need to wait 30minutes to download the next file. :)

You do realize that won't continue for long, don't you? Soon as they start getting popular they'll need to limit free users in some way to gain on premium sales/revenue.

Well, say you run a blog.. and have 10.000 visitors a day.

Combined they make 3000 downloads (as not every visitor downloads)

Fileserve 1000
Filesonic 1000
Hotfile 1000

Then you add Duckload, and it'll become

Fileserve 800
Filesonic 800
Hotfile 800
Duckload 400

Overall loss, but more traffic usage.
Cause Duckload will 'steal' downloads from the other ones, cause they do count all IP's

We fixed this and i think you could give Duckload.com a try now :). If you don't have good earnings you stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back