Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still struggling to make the rapidleech plugin work ..I think the problem is from my end??

But what can it be?? Am i need to install anything on my server or upgrade anything?
I never had any problem with any other plugins ..

Duckload please help me what can i do??

Duckload i try to upload my 1st 34 files via FTP but after upload of 10 files speed is going to shit its like 23 kb/s to 30 kb/s :(

i delete all uploading files which are in procedure because it took more then 5 hours to only upload 6 files i think you need to do something with ftp :(

Duckload i try to upload my 1st 34 files via FTP but after upload of 10 files speed is going to shit its like 23 kb/s to 30 kb/s :(

i delete all uploading files which are in procedure because it took more then 5 hours to only upload 6 files i think you need to do something with ftp :(

Yes same happened with me also he says his server is in germany but when i upload to rs (Germany) from USA server my rdp give 300kbps speed / file

@ Duckload ..... what about referral program .. did u fixed it ?

Not right now, but we do it. Your refferals are in database.

Can I get a premium too?

My User ID: 72136

thanks man

just get up to 25 posts

Can I get a premium too?
User ID: 158687
Thanks

DUckload said:
Ok guys:

Tomorrow our probation time ends here and we are able to send privat messages and recieve it.

Now we give a special offer to everyone here with minimum 25 posts on WJunction. This offer is only for the WJunction Forum !

All you guys with minimum 25 posts get a free premium access for SIX MONTHS, EVERYONE !

Just start sending us a message when we out of probation Status with following information:

WJunction name:
Duckload name:
Duckload ID:
You using Duckload as host ?

The last question is just for our information even if you write "You don't use Duckload.com as host", you get a free premium access for 6 month.

After you sent us this message you get a premium-code you can enter here: http://www.duckload.com/Members/config

I hope you like this offer.
Duckload can you have a look at the FTP>Site transfer speed?

Yes we are working on it. We need your IP to trace it.

humm... dont know much about duckload. thread only like a day old.

but sounds interesting if you do streaming too.

so your like megaupload/megavideo ? but pay better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back