Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right.

I just tested it 20 times in a row with Internet Explorer and it's not working. When i use Firefox it works great.

If we can't fix it tomorrow morning, we get this captcha out of the site.

EL-Warez:

We check this out, could you send us a message on Duckload-Contact-Form with account details please ?

I have faced this thing from the day that the new partner system came up.

In earning i had an amount but in my balance got a little less.Didn't mind,But for 1.6$ its different..

(Also got paid today!!)

Sended the message

I have faced this thing from the day that the new partner system came up.

In earning i had an amount but in my balance got a little less.Didn't mind,But for 1.6$ its different..

(Also got paid today!!)

Sended the message

We are going to check this tomorrow.

By the way: You guys tested the new rapidleech plugin ?

Edit: Here is a file 6 GB size, i appreciate it if you test this file http://www.duckload.com/download/1099987/hdw-anderencops.mkv as free user and tell me if you are able to get the whole 300kb/s ( we capped on 300kb/s ) for free user.

I just tested captcha with firefox and this is working very well.

first off great system duckload :)
but im having problems login out of the site with firefox.

when i click logout i get this message

"Hello biggsmoky76, You have been logged out.
Cookies have been deleted.
see you again soon."

but after that when i click sites logo and return to index, site takes me back to my account.
"Registered as: Biggsmoky76 (User ID: 158301)"

first off great system duckload :)
but im having problems login out of the site with firefox.

when i click logout i get this message

"Hello biggsmoky76, You have been logged out.
Cookies have been deleted.
see you again soon."

but after that when i click sites logo and return to index, site takes me back to my account.
"Registered as: Biggsmoky76 (User ID: 158301)"

Yeha it's a problem. We hope to fix this tomorrow or on wednesday, sorry for this.

And thanks you like our systems. I really think it's an impressing partner-panel and we all working good with it :)

Bytheway, some of you guys are adding mass 10000MB.bin please stop this, it's wasting of HDD.

i uploaded a test file and spent 2 minutes keying and re-keying the captcha
can't download anything. is this normal?

Hey duckload, I heard that you giving 6 months free premium if people signup today?
is it true? if yes then tell me :P I will start uploading on Duckload through my Rapidleech ;)

Also, when the Plugin of sBorg for duckload will be announouced?

+ I wanna talk with you very urgently. do you have any msn/yahoo/gmail ? :)

Hey duckload, I heard that you giving 6 months free premium if people signup today?
is it true? if yes then tell me :P I will start uploading on Duckload through my Rapidleech ;)

Also, when the Plugin of sBorg for duckload will be announouced?

+ I wanna talk with you very urgently. do you have any msn/yahoo/gmail ? :)

I get you by skype.

Every user who have 25 posts here on WJunction get Premium 6 months for FREE ! Rapidleech plugin is working well :)

Hey can you make it that when I upload mp4 files it will be auto converted? so I don't have to manually convert since It's painful to do it for all 50+ videos

Hey can you make it that when I upload mp4 files it will be auto converted? so I don't have to manually convert since It's painful to do it for all 50+ videos

We give you a function to convert 50 files in one time, just mark them. It's good ?

Autoconverting is not planned right now.

Hey since I'm already uploading videos as mp4 why should duckload need to convert it again? it should be able to stream with flash player

We are going to check this tomorrow.

By the way: You guys tested the new rapidleech plugin ?

Edit: Here is a file 6 GB size, i appreciate it if you test this file http://www.duckload.com/download/1099987/hdw-anderencops.mkv as free user and tell me if you are able to get the whole 300kb/s ( we capped on 300kb/s ) for free user.

I just tested captcha with firefox and this is working very well.

Captcha with firefox works. However clicking download makes it stream, not download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back