Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to know that you're going to scrap the ranking system. Please let it be soon. It seems that I'm forever stuck at 3.39.

The new version i don't know it takes some time.

The new landing pages VERY VERY soon !!! we want this more then you. Streaming, Download + Waitingsite.

Dear DuckLoad

Dear Duckload,
Can you kindly increase my status?
I have been waiting for long to get the status increased as i plan to offer duckload as main file host on all my sites.....
Currently ,Duckload is amojng the 10 file-host that i upload to , but after a rank update , i will only upload to Duckload.
Btw,
My user id at duckload is:
zombitech

Thank You.
Kind Sir,
You Rock

Ahh!!!We are all of you so greedy??all i see is members registering/existing members asking for money all the time..

All of you ask for Rank system to be deleted,so you want DL to pay you 45$ per 1000dls with not countries,ranks,file size..

U know if they can make it like this?they are trying to fix stuff,update site and etc.You should think about them too.They have to earn too not only you..

Stop asking for more money!!

:@ travma.How many dls you had in 1 month?u own a site and you advertise duckload?have you any referals??<--Answer these and then we will see if the Rank system sucks.I had 13 points in 1 month.

Also DL offers you something that none else does! UNLIMITED SPACE and 15 GB SINGLE FILE UPLOAD.

Stop yelling about the new look/features..When they are ready you will know it.Until then WAIT!!!!!!!

Hey duckload I was trying to make auto submitter for duckload. Looks like something different is used. I can't submit the using CURL. I will see the thing again tomorrow. May be there is javascript error but I highly doubt.

Duckload looks awesome by the way. Highest payout. Well heard a lot about Ranking System. I don't like HF for that. When I upload stuffs they increase my ranks somewhat. But when I don't upload they decrease my ranks. So thats what I don't like about ranking system , you are bound and must upload something daily.

Yes. Thats it. We do a lot here and we pay more then everyone else you see this every week in the payouts. And i don't talk about just the race.

If you guys want that we keep up the work you need to respect us. We are not a slot machine where you have 100% win-chance. You have to work for your money and there are a lot of Wjunction uploader who earning more then 400$ each week.

The way we allow all countries make it so fucking easy to earn a lot of money but the most here want a tree with alot of money on it and you just have to pick it off.

Today we make payout on paypal ( 20$ min ). And i hope we make another payout on moneybookers ( 50$ min. )

ok - fair enough - ignore abuse :P DL is hosted in .DE registered as a company in .CH and domain in .UK - so... DMCA means fuck all :P - only listen to EUCD complaints (or w/e they are called)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back