Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Dota 2 [8 invites for 8 winners]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bros

I am back here with another giveaway, this is something else, might gamers know this well :P
All right, i do have 8 invites of dota


Proof:
vITl3.png



Changed it to First come first serve
RT
Martinela
Yud!
Suhail
Shadowblaze
Cooper
SavkeUltras
Tinhead

Please add me on steam baqarnaqvi, so that i may send the invites :)
​
The giveaway finished away
 
Last edited:

13 comments

Wouldn't mind giving it a try, played LOL and kinda liked it. So, we should just pick a number? I'll take 24.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
Should I ? :P Snooker, Swimming, Internet
277
Messages
38
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom