Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

2,592 comments

The strangest thing is that on the doodstream board it appears paid but it hasn't arrived in my wallet, more than 5 days have passed and there is no response from them, I think it's time to worry guys
 
The strangest thing is that on the doodstream board it appears paid but it hasn't arrived in my wallet, more than 5 days have passed and there is no response from them, I think it's time to worry guys
They no longer respond
Post automatically merged:

I wonder where Maria is...
 
Last edited:
Don't worry about your payments. One time I requested a payment and I did not receive it for a week or so even tough it said paid on doodstream.
After a week I requested another payment and both of the payments arrived in a day.
 

About the author

Chronos
Active Member · Joined
530
Messages
407
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom