Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

358 comments
I'm a bit jealous of you guys reporting payouts LOL I've been using doodstream since 2021, but can barely get $10 to request the payout. Any tips or tricks you'd like to share? How do you guys using doodstream?

I've been sharing doodstream videos via telegram and discord so far. Have around 700 members combined. Videos I shared are various, from funny videos to semi-p*rn. I'm thinking of creating my own website since my telegram groups and channels got banned real quick, and my only knowledge is wordpress. I stumbled upon this wp plugin https://zerobytecode.com/wpdoods/ yesterday but not sure whether it's good. It's a bit pricey for me. Or is there any better cms or web platform you'd like to recommend? I'm hoping you want to share some tips or tricks for me to maximize my revenue on doodstream, really need side income.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone paid through USDT? Been waiting for 24hrs now
I just noticed that every 1st week of the month, the payment got delayed. although I haven't request my payment today.
Post automatically merged:

anyway, I requested yesterday. I believe that you're from PH too. I requested 8am then received it around 8:30am

just requested today 8am then received it by 8:33am ❤️ USDT

Last edited:
I just noticed that every 1st week of the month, the payment got delayed. although I haven't request my payment today.

anyway, I requested yesterday. I believe that you're from PH too. I requested 8am then received it around 8:30am

just requested today 8am then received it by 8:33am ❤️ USDT

i got my payment fast via USDT as always, thanks dood
Still did not receive mine 🥲

Still no payment😭

Last edited:
Thanks for the encouragement. Still no payment

Thanks for the encouragement. Still no payment
Dood always send payments, you don't have to worry. It's always the same cycle, you'll receive daily for a couple of weeks then give you a 2-3times delay payout 😂

requested 7:55 am / received by 8:00am USDT

Last edited:
Back