Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

358 comments
I don't know what's happening to Doodstream but my views went down.
Even though they have difficulties, I have received my payment today (after 2 days of wait time).

Should I switch to another host?

V8TRxULWvwn7.png

So guys, have any of you changed hosts given doodstream's legal problems, and to which hosts? I don't really know what to choose.:writing_hand:

I dont want to see them die like that , I like Dood , they pay well and quick .:worried:

So guys, have any of you changed hosts given doodstream's legal problems, and to which hosts? I don't really know what to choose.:writing_hand:

I dont want to see them die like that , I like Dood , they pay well and quick .:worried:
Personally I haven't changed it, I still use it as my main host. I don't know how long it will last, but it's still the best paying host. Though, of course, in emergency situation if it would fall down, I also use several alternative hosts as alternative players but I still give priority to doodstream. I would say best advice is sticking with doodstream (if you are interested in earning with their ads of course) but also using 1 or 2 other players as backup. And don't choose s*festr*am or f*leg*am, the new tragic quality & hardcore shaver hosts lol

Personally I haven't changed it, I still use it as my main host. I don't know how long it will last, but it's still the best paying host. Though, of course, in emergency situation if it would fall down, I also use several alternative hosts as alternative players but I still give priority to doodstream. I would say best advice is sticking with doodstream (if you are interested in earning with their ads of course) but also using 1 or 2 other players as backup. And don't choose s*festr*am or f*leg*am, the new tragic quality & hardcore shaver hosts lol
the problem for me is that my wordpress theme does not allow me to use hosts as an alternative, so it stresses me out to think that overnight I could find myself without a video, because of studios that make billions.
What alternative hosts are you using? I saw on the forum that you have always been harsh with the team that had streamsb.

From an outside point of view the streamwish player is pretty good but I know that they are shaving like crazy, the ideal would be to negotiate a rate.

Most of people are waiting from payments from last week, if you got paid during that period you are the lucky one. Now you're just one of us, stuck in the limbo without any contact to dood lol

I'm not wasting doodstream. It was the most stable video hosting for years. It will stay with us until it closes.

I think you're new in this business.
It is not fake news, I advise you to change your server immediately.
Many names way bigger than dood have closed down abruptly in the past(onlystream, gounlimited, streamsb etc), at least dood fought for a while.

dude, you're the one who's new to this too.
1.onlystream was already owned by the owners of doodstream
2. you've never counted the video hosting giant called openload among your list xD openload was big boos of these market.

I'm not wasting doodstream. It was the most stable video hosting for years. It will stay with us until it closes.

dude, you're the one who's new to this too.
1.onlystream was already owned by the owners of doodstream
2. you've never counted the video hosting giant called openload among your list xD openload was big boos of these market.
ah lol I meant to say openload instead of onlystream.
we lost half the content on the internet when they closed down in 2019

Back