Don't use reservedhosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACE, or he could just refund my money and I'll be happy?

It's his job when users on WJ are complaining, he's a moderator he's doing his job.

Questioning the suspect.

Can't you just refund them? $13 to terror and by looking at shub's screenshot, he's only asking for $4. Oh, and even 3 days of downtime is a long time.

Jason I have 1 week old backup but my latest backup is imp coz tht have changes, posts and things tht made my traffic go from 2kUV to 10k UV in just 1 week due to some SEO etc. and also site was big with 160k alexa :(

Also yeah just rechecked and today its 4th day of downtime
Also I asked for backups, his other CEO promised for backups, thn he said he got fired, Cap says he left himself and they dont have backups
Now when I asked for refund, Cap says hes recovering data

So Cap can you give me an ETA on when you can give me my files ?

If your lost more than 200$ from this downtime you would "cry" about 13$. Get a grip noob.

Money is money, I work hard for what I own, I always have. I don't like scams, or liars, if I'm told 24/7 my site will run I'll expect it to without question. I was told the first day it was offline it'd be fixed the next, it never was, five days later.

I cant refund.

With his claim and 2 other claims my paypal balance is down the drain. I used the money to pay for the recovery. It is being done.

Jason I have 1 week old backup but my latest backup is imp coz tht have changes, posts and things tht made my traffic go from 2kUV to 10k UV in just 1 week due to some SEO etc. and also site was big with 160k alexa :(

Also yeah just rechecked and today its 4th day of downtime
Also I asked for backups, his other CEO promised for backups, thn he said he got fired, Cap says he left himself and they dont have backups
Now when I asked for refund, Cap says hes recovering data

So Cap can you give me an ETA on when you can give me my files ?

ETA..friday or saturday eastern time.

Funny how people get butt hurt over downtime, funny to watch, I need popcorn. Why so serious Terror?

Help? :\

@ACE
We don't even know what kind of HDD failure, are they even competent enough to recover it. The only reason why I believe his clients is because the owner is too much greedy. Come on, guy asked for refund of 13$ and both of them are going through all this drama.. Because of what? Because of 13$ ..

Haha, then the claim can stay.

Saturday, so then it'll be 8 days?

Installing an additional server doesn't take 72 hours.

Just sayin'.

@ACE
We don't even know what kind of HDD failure, are they even competent enough to recover it. The only reason why I believe his clients is because the owner is too much greedy. Come on, guy asked for refund of 13$ and both of them are going through all this drama.. Because of what? Because of 13$ ..

Im not greedy. I dont have 13$ to give!!!!!!

I literally spent so much on all the fixtures.

You don't have $13 USD to spend?

Why are you hosting websites then, just curious?

How will you pay for your next hosting bill?

Haha, then the claim can stay.

Saturday, so then it'll be 8 days?

Installing an additional server doesn't take 72 hours.

Just sayin'.

Yea sure 8 days in your mind. 4th in mind. I can get logs from the datacenter to how long this server was down

You don't have $13 USD to spend?

Why are you hosting websites then, just curious?

How will you pay for your next hosting bill?

because i just paid for it smartass.

you think you know it all

Come on, guy asked for refund of 13$ and both of them are going through all this drama.. Because of what? Because of 13$ ..

Guy says he makes 200$ in the 3 days downtime. Would he REALLY cry about 13$? also these are JUST 2 people that want a refund. What about his current paypal claims and everyone else that wants a refund?

I think people need to relax and just let them work.

Cap in India its Friday already so RT and Jason he said it himself infront of your eyes :)
If I can get all my files back, then waiting for 1 or 1.5 days is worth it even with all the downtime :)

Also, Being a ex-server manager and tech. I am aware that using KVM and installing CentOS on a 2nd HDD and thn using Raid to add 1st HDD you can access 1st HDD

But thts the case if the prob is witH OS or so in 1HDD, but Cap what if all files are lost due to a FULL HDD failure ? :((

Go ahead, I'd like a copy please.

:)

Tell them to hurry up also thanks, so I can get a backup of my site.

You'll still owe me the money though.

Guy says he makes 200$ in the 3 days downtime. Would he REALLY cry about 13$? also these are JUST 2 people that want a refund. What about his current paypal claims and everyone else that wants a refund?

I think people need to relax and just let them work.

I've waited for 6 days for them to 'work', doesn't take that long I use to be a host.

Yes I'd cry about $13 USD, I've been in the recession, I lost a lot of money in investments when the market crashed. Any cent I get now I use wisely.

Cap in India its Friday already so RT and Jason he said it himself infront of your eyes :)
If I can get all my files back, then waiting for 1 or 1.5 days is worth it even with all the downtime :)

Also, Being a ex-server manager and tech. I am aware that using KVM and installing CentOS on a 2nd HDD and thn using Raid to add 1st HDD you can access 1st HDD

But thts the case if the prob is witH OS or so in 1HDD, but Cap what if all files are lost due to a FULL HDD failure ? :((

Well with all this attacking me going on i cant think straight enought to contact my tech to tell me whats going on. Everyone wil get their files in a matter of time and refunds as they please but right now i cant.

Im not greedy. I dont have 13$ to give!!!!!!

I literally spent so much on all the fixtures.
How old are you? This question isn't offtopic. I really can't believe that you "spent so much money on fixing of the HDD". Can you even tell us what kind of HDD failure was it? What are the chances of getting it repaired? Or, you're just another wannabe hoster?

Go ahead, I'd like a copy please.

:)

Tell them to hurry up also thanks, so I can get a backup of my site.

You'll still owe me the money though.

I've waited for 6 days for them to 'work', doesn't take that long I use to be a host.

Yes I'd cry about $13 USD, I've been in the recession, I lost a lot of money in investments when the market crashed. Any cent I get now I use wisely.

Logs wont give you a backup. It just shows the uptimes and downtimes of the server.

LOL you can't think straight?

I'd like it today please, you din't tell me I could pay one week after did you? I paid on the dot.

Now I'd like my refund on the dot.

Thanks.

EDIT: Can we please see a receipt of the additional hardrive installed, to prove you have "no" money left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back