Dont trust hotfile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you upload to that account?

if a large number/percentage of your files have been removed for copyright reasons, they will terminate your account because you're just wasting their server resources.

also, they will recognise your server's IP to be another computer.

Splitice.. they've closed at least 6 different accounts that I bought off them (legally, of course).

I opened PayPal dispute(s) on all 6 (and escalated them to claims) and they refunded me the money. I figure they'd rather avoid all the paypal issues and refund me, then to try and exchange emails to and fro. So yeah, dispute that payment. You'll get it back.

Moving on... HF really has started to suck now. Tbh, for all those who say it's following RS, I disagree. RS is a LOT more honest. At least they state their terms, etc clearly. And they will NEVER close down an account for excessive downloading (of course, lol).

Then, Megashares/Megaupload, etc. They're so much more better. Truly unlimited.

Well i think someone stealed your pw or u shared with anyone , but if they dont reply that is crazy they need to send u the new login details ,
Rapidshare closed my account 2 or 3 times but after contacting with them , they sent me the new details and i got my rs account back :D

I still trust Hotfile. Because my premium account's working now. 10 months and have earned ~ 2000USD. I use my acc to upload only, dont download or remote upload to other hosts. Hope it will still work in the furture.

I need hotfile though :( I download alot off them, probably in excess of 50gb a day. I borrowed brazzO's account yesterday and went to use it today and its free account Im worried, if me using it caused it to be suspended (unless it expired), All I did was login and resume a couple downloads over night (6mbit*10 hours?)

+1 don't trust them, I paid for a Premium Account 10-15 days ago and now they changed my account type to "Free" without mail me or contacting me before to warn any problem.

I'm going to open an dispute right now.

Edit: this was for personal use, not for RL or any Download Service

Im sharing my acc with 4 people who use it on more than 10 IPs. I have the account working fine for more than 2 months >.<

Tried to open a dispute, looks like im not able to due to personal reasons reguarding the card.

Going to reg one using paypal.

EDIT
Your recipient requires instant payments. To make an instant payment from your bank account XXXX, simply link a debit or credit card as a backup payment source. PayPal will securely store this information and the card will only be used if your bank account does not have enough funds to complete this transaction. However, please note that your bank may charge you a dishonour fee if you have insufficient funds in your bank account to complete this transaction.

I have 2k in my paypal shut the f*ck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back