DonkieHost wont give refund - Ridiculous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the twat who went with "DonkieHost" What's wrong wtih you? There's nothing we can do about this. so if I was you I'd stop making myself look like a moron and ask the mod to close this stupid thread!

Stop crying about something that's your own fault.

To avoide this in future - simple, go with a real web hosting company... one that's a limited company, has an office and a real website.

Also I just want to point out put a chargeback in with your credit, debit or payment processor/provider.

If you can't do this then you asked for it as you should always try to cover yourself

From DonkieHost

If in the terms said that and you should have read before checking the box in the order process, then it would have canceled the order process if you do not have £300 to pay after 2 months.
We have said that we do not provide demo but 3 days money back, this does not exclude the terms.
Regards

Me

Your English Terms and Conditions are DIFFERENT to your Spanish Terms and Conditions. THIS IS A JOKE!!

You should do the right thing and refund me!!

Me again

Why would your website say one thing, and your Terms say another thing?? THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING !!!

"We have a period of 3 days to give back the money. If you are not satisfied with our service, we will refund your money."

I AM NOT SATISFIED, THEREFORE I WOULD LIKE A REFUND!!!!!!! I AM ENTITLED TO THIS!!!!!

If I were you I wouldn't go with a host with that name in the first place. :P Anyway, ask them to make the changes for you and if they refuse to do so you can always chargepack in PayPal. ;)

All the best.

i think the only use of this thread is to warn others of their shady company so others dont have the same issues,but as its been mentioned a few times,chalk it up to lesson learned. If they refuse to refund begin a chargeback with paypal and keep the proof/screenshots of 2 seperate tos and whatever else,as it sounds to me as though they will fight it

hahahahaha..... lol

Different "Terms and Conditions" in different lang.

OMG..... :-D
:-D :-D i cant stop laughing....... :-D :-D :-D

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY AFTER ALL THAT I GOT A REFUND!!! They done the right thing!!

Well done DonkieJOKE!

Good for you mate, I made the mistake of dealing with the dick that runs that place too... Accept I paid with my master card and he has no say if I got my money back or not..

Donkie Host is a scammed site!!!!

Ashleyuk1984,

I honestly stress on the fact that you should call up Paypal and tell them about this. Tell them this 'company' that uses Paypal to process payments has two different TOS on their websites which they're using to effectively deny refunds, which are otherwise the customer's right. Paypal takes this kind of fraud very very seriously and they may even end up permanently limiting this pathetic joke of a company's account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back