Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
My files that i leech some of them are not going to .unrar

So i check them all file those are not going to .unrar i check them own my pc machine & those files are working fine.

Pls fix this issue check by your own self i send you some link in your pm.

Regard.

Please Sirs be patient.

Many of you have no idea what we are working to return to normal, almost 20 hours a day and few hours to sleep.

Yesterday we have purchase one server in other datacenter and the setup time is 72 hours, after we receive the server, we are going to do speed tests and if all is ok we will move some customers and order more servers.

Also we are updated our Rapidleech script, fixing many bugs that were reported throughout this month.

So, please understand us and stop open tickets to report slow download speed on USA servers, we will inform when we have news and obviously we will provide extra days for this inconvenience.

Regards

Great service, good luck with fixing the issues and thx for the hard work

will buy when everything is fixed B-)

i have this probleme

Sans_titre.png

@duke7891: sorry but we are very busy with our changes, we do not sell more Rapidleech until we have moved our 10 USA servers.

@aVRo: is a new installation with our updated Rapidleech script, we do not transfer any files because it takes a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back