Does RapidShare really pay???

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 comments
Yes, I have just got my first payment from Rapidshare for all my warez uploads even many of files was deleted due to infringement. (coz they did not reduced my points which was i earn with these infringing files so i don't think they will not paying to you what you earn before..)

if we move d files to diff a/c.. then will they pay..???

Moving files doesn't help. They simply do random checks when they payout, so if u have bad luck u get busted. I personally already have 600+gb deleted @ rapidshare, and still got my payout. But if you have bad luck, you get busted, and all your files deleted & account locked.

Well I got paid paid from them...you just need patience. I waited 35days to get my payment.

I upload movies and pron...no problem at all!

First they will send you a mail asking your paypal ID after 30days of your request...then you will get your payment with 2 or 3 days.

Well I got paid paid from them...you just need patience. I waited 35days to get my payment.

I upload movies and pron...no problem at all!

First they will send you a mail asking your paypal ID after 30days of your request...then you will get your payment with 2 or 3 days.
Hi mate, do you mean that exactly after 30days? or it can be shorter or longer? Requested 1st payoff 3 weeks ago, nothing from them to date :|

I'm worried.

I have 4 rapidshare accounts ( that is 2000GB ) and I have many many points. I am worried that if I request a payout from them .. I'll be unlucky and all my files will be deleted and all my accounts closed.

I honestly do not think it is worth it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back