Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Do You Upload For Money?

Do You Upload For Money?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 88 67.2%
  • No!

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • I Don't Upload.

    Votes: 23 17.6%

  • Total voters
    131
Status
Not open for further replies.

65 comments

Yes, I upload for money!

It helps me pay my bills and buy some stuffs! I'm also proud of it, it ain't easy job.. You have to wake up when something releases, download it, test it, pack, upload it, maintain.

Also I share RS,MU links.

PS: 95% of uploaders do it for money, 4% lie about it and 1% don't care.
I am one of the 4% :P
 
i don't upload, when i was doing i wasn't doing for money if my plan was to make money i would have forced people to buy premium accounts from my links and i wouldn't have put a mirror of rapidshare/megaupload with filesonic/fileserve

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

rko
Banned · Joined
..! ....!
1,372
Messages
274
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom