Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Do You LOVE Justin Beiber <3 ?

Do You LOVE Justin Beiber <3 ?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 15 12.2%
  • NO!

    Votes: 108 87.8%

  • Total voters
    123
Status
Not open for further replies.

78 comments

He is a fucking gay kid.

He should be nailed and then burnt alive so that his soul can be purified by the gayness.

/jk

Nah I don't like him :( He is gay and has feminine body posture xD
 
I don't think he's gay but he is acting wrongly for his age. He's seeking girls when his voice doesn't even sound deep enough (mature enough) and singing love song with it. I can't stand that shit. Lolz. If you think his love songs are cute, try listening a real man singing love songs whatever. You'll feel disgusted XD

He is just like a money making tool right now. I don't think what he does fits him. That's all. And with his baby face, it's easier for people to make fun of him. So he's in trouble lolz.
 
I find it amazing how he is able to appeal to such a large amount of people in a single group (girls 10-17). Other than that, he is a poor singer and i would rather spend my time listen to love songs by Isaac Hayes (RIP)
 
NO!
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
73 90.12%YES! WE DON'T LIKE BIEBER!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

rko
Banned · Joined
..! ....!
1,372
Messages
274
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom