• Yes

Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,
I do believe that someone did created all this stuff we see every day. But do I believe in Allah/God/Jesus/Mohammed, or w/e. NO.

I read Kur`an, and Bible too. And from which I read, no one on the planet is a true catholic, or muslim. People sin too much, and they do all that bad stuff they shouldn't do. No one is following the books.

They steal, they drink, they smoke, they lie, they cheat, they are backstabbing people. And they say that they believe in God/Allah. That's just not right.

They do stuff in the name of their God. And God didn't said them that, neither he would. If he exists.

Religion is mostly used for wars. Because, what would big leaders do without religion? How could they recruit their soldiers if they can give them only money?. Of course, leader will say that if they go in war. And win, they will go in heaven. Simple as that.

This is not a religion forum.

Your right, WJ is a webmaster forum, that doesn't mean we can't talk about religion on here though. We have non webmaster related sections for a reason. ;)

And how can people say they believe in a "higher power" but not in religion? What is this higher power? Aliens, robots, God? Whenever people say they believe in a higher power I think what they really mean is that they believe in god but can't be bothered with religion. God and "higher power" is pretty much the same thing.

Question: If you believe in a "higher power", what do you believe happens to you when you die? Athiests for the most part believe you simply disappear into nothingness, religious people believe you go to heaven / hell or something similar and agnostics have no idea what happens. So I wanna know what you "i believe in a higher power but not in religion" people think happens when you die.

Question: If you believe in a "higher power", what do you believe happens to you when you die? Athiests for the most part believe you simply disappear into nothingness, religious people believe you go to heaven / hell or something similar and agnostics have no idea what happens. So I wanna know what you "i believe in a higher power but not in religion" people think happens when you die.

I'm too lazy to think about that always. To be honest, I'm too scared to think about that. I always thought that nothing will happen when I die. That there is nothing after you die, you just die. And that's the end.

Only thing that's strange for me, is that people actually believe that "His" name is God/Allah, or whatever. I'm pretty much sure that people invented "God" because of the power and money of course.

Well,
I do believe that someone did created all this stuff we see every day. But do I believe in Allah/God/Jesus/Mohammed, or w/e. NO.

I read Kur`an, and Bible too. And from which I read, no one on the planet is a true catholic, or muslim. People sin too much, and they do all that bad stuff they shouldn't do. No one is following the books.

They steal, they drink, they smoke, they lie, they cheat, they are backstabbing people. And they say that they believe in God/Allah. That's just not right.

They do stuff in the name of their God. And God didn't said them that, neither he would. If he exists.

Religion is mostly used for wars. Because, what would big leaders do without religion? How could they recruit their soldiers if they can give them only money?. Of course, leader will say that if they go in war. And win, they will go in heaven. Simple as that.

'tis what repentance is for.

Well,

Great Post man B-) 10+++++

Yes I believe in Him.

And I can guarantee that most people say "No I don't believe in God" just to sound "cool", but mostly they do.
Though some are strictly atheistic, most are not!

all those who voted no are indians for sure, they pray for stones and worship cows :D

Or maybe we don't believe in something we make up in our mind.

I'm not indian btw.

Yes I believe in Him.

And I can guarantee that most people say "No I don't believe in God" just to sound "cool", but mostly they do.
Though some are strictly atheistic, most are not!

People who do believe in god are just afraid of dying. So they make themselves believe that there is an afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back