Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Do you accept blogspot blogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I'm thinking about putting the whole domain blogspot.com to blacklist, cause 90% of these blogs submit shits and break rules.

What do you think guys?
 

13 comments

I saw some nice warez blogs hosted on blogspot before. I don't remember the names but a few of them were looking really awsome , way better than some stupid blog on tld and paid hosting run by an indian who doesn't know a word in english.
 
^ so true, also some people cant afford 'getting scammed' by paid hosting if you know what i mean, so they use blogspot and other free blog hosts

so yea..
 
I saw some nice warez blogs hosted on blogspot before. I don't remember the names but a few of them were looking really awsome , way better than some stupid blog on tld and paid hosting run by an indian who doesn't know a word in english.

;) are you sure that the awesome blog you have seen on blogspot was not run by an indian??
 
Hey,

If I had a DDL, I wouldn't allow blogspot sites, why do you want to waste your time reviewing their submissions? When (if) someone reports the site.. they're busted and all their submissions are useless then. If the user who created the blogspot really wanted their own site, they would purchase a domain.

Thanks.
 
HaWK is right DDL sites need warez forums with their own domain name not with a sub-domain name :|

Also it is a waste of time reviewing their submission :S
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
272
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom