Do NOT buy a membership from FILESERVE !?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FileServe Problem :(

cvrle77 > Keep your stupid replay for yourself , and my advices not for you !

My Account was not hacked ! if my account hacked and logged in from many IPs It's FS System Responsibility to send notification or warning for my email like other File Host Systems !!

You don't want to say " FS Ignoring members Quaries is my responsibility too" ?? :D

TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK MORE STUPID.
you are n00b.
pwned

Go to learn how to talk with respect then come to talk

Regards ~ B-)

My Account was not hacked ! if my account hacked and logged in from many IPs It's FS System Responsibility to send notification or warning for my email like other File Host Systems !!

You don't want to say " FS Ignoring members Quaries is my responsibility too" ?? :D

Regards ~ B-)

U'r Absolutely right.. Fileserve have to IMPROVE their System.. It is not Customer Fault if Account has been Hacked.. Hackers are there Everywhere around Internet.. Fileserve have to protect their Customer from hacker..

Fileserve Have to Realize their Fault and Update Security system...

Last edited:
Feel very bad for you mate,

but i reniewed my account 2nd time for 6 month till now i am going good no one know future

i also got f*ked by Hotfile :(

Alshajjar, read this carefully

YOU GOT HACKED!
YOUR ACCOUNT WAS COMPROMISED, AND SHARED AMONG OTHER PEOPLE.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOU ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE.
READ THEIR T.O.S. BEFORE YOU TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK MORE STUPID.

NO one, I mean NO ONE asked you for your advice, because you are n00b. :)
And you pwned yourself, by joining here just to make statement like this.

7edaf0.gif

hey man you can't tell someone he is a noob may be you are right he got hacked etc but hey rapidshare had a system if ever a account got compromise the password is change automatically and he is sent a mail so he is informed because people pay for these services something which may be you didn't think before so both the op and fs are guilty.do you know there are some people who don't even use a download manager to download from filehost so will you call them noob also?may be you should avoid writing in a childish way.i don't have anything against you but not because a filehost pays you so now its like they are god for you everyelse is bad ;)

Last edited:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
http://www.fileserve.com/terms.php

5. Rejection/Termination.

FileServe may reject your Application and/or terminate your Membership at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion;). Such reasons may include, without limitation: (a) where FileServe believes that you are in any way in breach of the Agreement; and (b) where FileServe believes that you are, at any time, conducting any unauthorized commercial activity by and through your Membership.

When you purchased the account u agreed to these.B-)

FileServe may reject your Application and/or terminate your Membership at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion;). Such reasons may include, without limitation: (a) where FileServe believes that you are in any way in breach of the Agreement; and (b) where FileServe believes that you are, at any time, conducting any unauthorized commercial activity by and through your Membership.

Ya.. We are not saying "Don't BAN account".. Atleast ONE time they have to send Warning messages Like RAPIDSHARE.. People spending lot of money to buy membership.. Respect with their money, Dont BAN without any prior Notice...

Rapidshare also mentioned this Rules.. but they r giving Warning mails before Blocking account.. This is very decent way.. Fileserve Learn From them..

Last edited:

I'm sure FileServe is not a scam site, one of the the prove is RickyFS didn't quote that rule to Alshajjar and have tried to make some clarifications in his last post in this thread.

I myself have been using FileServe as my main file host since this without any problems, and hopefully I wont get any problems in the future.

Hey I really do not know about you guys, but buying an FS premium is the best thing you can do now. Awesome speeds. Almost ALL files are available there. So yea..

hey man you can't tell someone he is a noob may be you are right he got hacked etc but hey rapidshare had a system if ever a account got compromise the password is change automatically and he is sent a mail so he is informed because people pay for these services something which may be you didn't think before so both the op and fs are guilty.do you know there are some people who don't even use a download manager to download from filehost so will you call them noob also?may be you should avoid writing in a childish way.i don't have anything against you but not because a filehost pays you so now its like they are god for you everyelse is bad ;)

lol i never download from download manager.
no need if you download rarely.

Ya.. We are not saying "Don't BAN account".. Atleast ONE time they have to send Warning messages.. People spending lot of money to buy membership.. Respect with their money, Dont BAN without any prior Notice...

Agree with you in that case . They could just make such an system also.
:). They can give the user at least a warning before termination of the account.
But what i said was that we cant question them for disabling the account as we agree ( and authorize) them to do whatever they want at the time of purchase of the account

My point is just dont waste time creating the thread and replying to it.
I have been using FS for 1 year now faced only one problem and got it solved within 2 hrs , how can i complaint abt fileserve then?

Regards ~ B-)

1. My reply isn't stupid, it's just you.
2. You obviously made an account here only for this purpose. This isn't fileserve forum. Make's you even dumber.
3. Fileserve doesn't have to do anything, except banning your account, as stated in their TOS, to which you agreed to. One of the points they stated is : FileServe may reject your Application and/or terminate your Membership at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion.
4. Now, go read their TOS, n00b.
And come back when you do that.

House_maniac said:
hey man you can't tell someone he is a noob

Orly?
noob n0ob newb noob. Can't I? You think that is insult? lol

satFS said:
It is not Customer Fault if Account has been Hacked..

I've never heard anything more dumber in my LIFE! It must be Fileserve's fault you downloaded a virus, right?
Or maybe it isn't Sony's fault they had a security breach, and EVERY INFO they had about their customers, got leaked? Hm

satFS said:
Dont BAN without any prior Notice...

So you could find another way to cheat them, because they discovered you?
They aren't rapidshare, read their TOS, you agreed to that treatment. Don't like it? GTFO. What they could, and what they should do, is for different topic, but not stating they are scammers.

satFS said:
Atleast ONE time they have to send Warning messages Like RAPIDSHARE..

No, they DON'T, they aren't Rapidshare. Read their TOS which you agreed to.

I feel sorry for everyone who have problems with my honesty :)
Oops, actually, I don't give a F. ;)

Last edited:
2. You obviously made an account here only for this purpose. This isn't fileserve forum. Make's you even dumber.

who want to lose $59.99??
just say this happened to you what would you do?
and your not an uploader?

Alshajjar, read this carefully

YOU GOT HACKED!
YOUR ACCOUNT WAS COMPROMISED, AND SHARED AMONG OTHER PEOPLE.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOU ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE.
READ THEIR T.O.S. BEFORE YOU TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK MORE STUPID.

NO one, I mean NO ONE asked you for your advice, because you are n00b. :)
And you pwned yourself, by joining here just to make statement like this.

7edaf0.gif

3. Fileserve doesn't have to do anything, except banning your account, as stated in their TOS, to which you agreed to. One of the points they stated is : FileServe may reject your Application and/or terminate your Membership at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion.
4. Now, go read their TOS, n00b.
And come back when you do that.

Orly?
noob n0ob newb noob. Can't I? You think that is insult? lol

I've never heard anything more dumber in my LIFE! It must be Fileserve's fault you downloaded a virus, right?
Or maybe it isn't Sony's fault they had a security breach, and EVERY INFO they had about their customers, got leaked? Hm

So you could find another way to cheat them, because they discovered you?
They aren't rapidshare, read their TOS, you agreed to that treatment. Don't like it? GTFO. What they could, and what they should do, is for different topic, but not stating they are scammers.

No, they DON'T, they aren't Rapidshare. Read their TOS which you agreed to.

I feel sorry for everyone who have problems with my honesty :)
Oops, actually, I don't give a F. ;)
actually i lol'd hard at you it was like hey wj has 12 yr old kids registered here do yourself a favour get a lollypop ;-) goodnight

@cvrle77

Hey poor noob.. first try to understand what im saying.. ok?

This is RS rules "We have a policy of terminating, without notice and without recourse, accounts of subscribers or account holders who are repeat infringers of copyright"

Source: https://www.rapidshare.com/#!rapidshare-ag/rapidshare-ag_agb

They have mentioned and Not terminating account without any prior notice..

My points is "DON'T BAN ACCOUNT WITHOUT WARNING"... got it??

Initially .EXE files clean after some days only Antivirus detecting it.. So People want 7th sense to see what is inside in the .exe file even-though it is clean???? :D :D :D

what a nonsense question u'v asked.. Your ur very NOOB LOL... u need to grow.. :D

@satFS, I really can't give a less fuck what Rapidshare have in their TOS....we aren't talking about Rapidshare, we are talking about Fileserve.

OMG....dude
You agreed to that, when you bought account with them.

See this image?

778d48fb.png

It is a bound contract between you and them. If you didn't liked it, why bying account in the first place? It is the same rule that Paypal have. They can close your account whenever they like, without ANY explanation.

GOT IT FINALLY?

Well

As far as about getting account hacked, it may be hacked.

Not actually hacked but it may have been cracked. 8-)

The account must be shared in the VIP sections of the site where people generally dont change password and enjoy premium. So you cant even know it.

Also, the thing which is not good that they haven't replied to you.
if thats right, then they are a bad host.
They should atleast reply to each and every email

To All Filehosts: Add a ip whitelisting system so that only specific ip address can access the premium account and thus there account will not be compromised. B-)

@cvrle77

Hey poor noob.. first try to understand what im saying.. ok?

This is RS rules "We have a policy of terminating, without notice and without recourse, accounts of subscribers or account holders who are repeat infringers of copyright"

Source: https://www.rapidshare.com/#!rapidshare-ag/rapidshare-ag_agb

They have mentioned and Not terminating account without any prior notice..

My points is "DON'T BAN ACCOUNT WITHOUT WARNING"... got it??

Initially .EXE files clean after some days only Antivirus detecting it.. So People want 7th sense to see what is inside in the .exe file even-though it is clean???? :D :D :D

what a nonsense question u'v asked.. Your ur very NOOB LOL... u need to grow.. :D

may be people should'nt buy premium there atleast their tos is like hey if you get fuck in the near future it's none of our bussiness,nearly everyone doesn't read tos thats the real prob.thats where rs is better they have a better support.

To All Filehosts: Add a ip whitelisting system so that only specific ip address can access the premium account and thus there account will not be compromised.

This is very nice idea and it will stop all the bullshit
account hacking and all that bull crap

@cvrle77

I thought Fileserve also genuine like Rapidshare.. but now i realized they r fucking customer's money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back